Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Go Japan!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 9:37 AM


::11th Oct 08::

Was suppose to meet ahsie and Jonathan at Clark Quay, but as usual... I overslept. So I went there alone, ate alone, until ahsie came to find me. Jonathan and his gang have totally forgotten about us! Not even a call. How idiotic is that? Anyway... So the reason for going down there was to see the performances of the Go Japan Masturi at Central. (Actually I was there last week as well to pay for my EOY cosplay clothes... $54) There was the Cosplay Fashion Parade and Competition going on there. I saw friends over there! :D People like Aim, Alfred and Kiwi. Leon joined us later on. And later on, the "Singapore Japanese Idol" Group performance... Aim, Alfred don't want to let me go off!!! :@


ahsie, Kiwi and me! xD
Kiwi cosplayed as Hibari from Hitman Reborn.


Group shot!
I realized we didn't take a picture together with Alfred and his Kamen Rider costume!!
Because he was busy with his performance on stage. Yes! He joined the competiton and won the Most Macho Cosplayer title. xD


And I collected my $76.50 yukata from Eclair already!!
Thank you :)


My papa bought for me this!! A 640GB external HDD!!
Whee!! SO HAPPY! MORE DOWNLOADING TO DO! :X

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info