Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

I LEVELED UP TODAY!

Monday, October 06, 2008 @ 12:31 AM


::6th Oct 08::

It's here again! The day I leveled up! Both base and job levels. Level 20 for base and level 15 for job. (Don't understand? Base is real age, job is inner self.) If some of you know me well, yes I have an inner self :)


Anyway here is this year's list of people who wished me "Happy Birthday" the earliest!!

Aim - 12.00am
Farhan - 12.01am
Quanhao - 12.06am
Zean/Tama/Lirin - 12.07am
Daphne - 12.28am
Guanghao - 1.50am

And I thought everyone else forget my birthday! :(



But in the morning and throughout the day, a lot of people wished me, either by sms, msn, friendster, tagbox and real life! :)
Misrah, WeiLeng, Joshua, Mizuki, YuKi, ahsie, GuangHui, Lisa, Sally, XueNi, Wileen, Peiying, Jackie, AhYee, Alice, Jonathan, ShuHua, Ariel, Audrey, Sylvia, Siying, Jordon, Jason, XueJie, JinYan, Michelle, Jeremy, Lina, Ivan, Puikwan, Moo, Shalee, Willie, Alwyn, PengHong
(Sorry if I miss anyone out...)


ahsie's goldfishie wishes

And my really good friends celebrated my birthday in school! Thank you Shuhua and Audrey who did most of the planning :D And the rest who were there to celebrate with me :)


My favourite :D Strawberry cake~
Handiwork by Shuhua =X

I'm really happy to see him today as well :) It's been like forever since we last met! :3 And here are the presents I received! (I didn't manage to include my brother's one in, he passed it to me too late.)


Thank you Lisa, Daphne, Puikwan, Shalee, Alice and Audrey for the t-shirt.
"I'm not short, I'm just fun sized."
Thank you Shuhua, LJ, WeiLeng, Eugena, ahsie and Audrey for the Pokemon wrapping paper, card, strawberry pocky and of course, the two cow plushies.
Thank you ahsie for the skirt :)
Thank you Daryl for the book, Slient Scream.
Thank you Joshua/Yehoshua/Zoombeast for the cow looking dog :D




Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info