Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

RP Clique: Coffee Hangout!

Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 11:09 PM


::11th July 10::

Finally it's one of those RP clique meet up & hang out days :) It has been quite long since we last hang out together - well, for the majority of us. Now that, WeiLeng is back from her studies at Australia. It's like yay, great time for a meet up session time :D & also, for someone has an extreme "need" to drink coffee and wants to do it together in a group... xP

So the planning was done and set into motion:-
Date: 11th July 2010
Location: Tom N Toms Coffee
Meeting Venue: Harbourfront MRT
Meeting Time: 11.30am ~ 12.00noon

And so,
I was pretty much the last one to reach there because I kinda took my time as I have a direct bus from home to Vivo City/Harbourfront. Koko came along with me to accompany at the bus stop, while I wait for the bus. Damien came down too; so that he could bring Koko home later :P

Photobucket
Happy Koko :)

Bus 57'd and reached~
The six of us settled down at Tom N Toms Coffee; Vivo City. Everyone ordered something; as for me, I didn't order anything :P WeiLeng brought some snacks to share, so I ate those instead and steal food from the others :D As a result, I was rather bloated :P Yay~

Photobucket

Photobucket
These very interesting gadgets are actually beepers
when your food/drinks order are ready for collection :D

Photobucket
Shuhua / WeiLeng / Moo

Photobucket
Joshua / me / Audrey

Photobucket
The orders!
For my shot, I posed with the snacks that WeiLeng brought :P

Photobucket
Strawberry Pocky tastes great with curry :3

Time passed as we bonded during this period with talks and food. Until it's time to take out Shuhua's belated actual present!!! (yes, the previous celebration of her birthday with those presents are not the actual birthday present! While waiting for it to ship over to my house, they bluff her by saying WeiLeng took her actual birthday present and could only pass to her when she returns to Singapore xD) WeiLeng and Moo did very sneaky stuffs under the table (don't think the left way :X), like taking the actual present out of the box and giving her just the box only xD

Photobucket
& she said, " Thanks ar for the batteries." Lol'd

Photobucket
But she did get her actual present in the end - a missy watch ;D
Once again, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AGAIN, SHUHUA DEAREST!

With that, we took a group picture before leaving the comfort zone :)

Photobucket
Cheese!~♥

And WeiLeng has to be on her way home. It was really awesome for all of us to meet up from time to time so that bonds could be renewed and strengthen! :D Anyway, the rest of us passed our time by walked/strolled around Vivo City. Well, for awhile before everyone gets bored of Vivo. Anyway, I made a pit stop at the UOB ATM to withdraw money to pay up my debts to Audrey... :X

Photobucket
And this was the amount I owed her!
(includes my upcoming trip travel and accommodation costs :P)

Soon, everyone started to disperse off to their various places. As for me, I met up with WenJie at Vivo City as well. We went up to Toys"R"Us to look-look before making our way to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie - Repo Man @ 4.40pm.

Photobucket
Due to the fact I watched Toy Story 3 the previous day, I bought this on impulse :P

Photobucket
And I got the character I hated in the movie (@.@)...

Photobucket
My favourite Squeeze Toy Aliens in Toy Story!!♥

Photobucket
♥♥♥

Photobucket
Found this little "button" on my way :)

And that concludes the end of my day in summarized means. Good bye *(^_^)/


=[END]=

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info