Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Cosfest Updates: The Trial...

Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 1:22 AM


::26th June 10::

The final lap before Cosfest! Time to really get on with the wigs. Wig cutting/trimming to be held at TingYu's house; followed by a full trial with costumes, subtracting the makeup. Yep, so that's roughly the schedule for the day :P

Yaaa, actually I'm supposed to reach there early afternoon... but as usual, I was unable to wake up and so I was kinda overdue :X I only managed to leave the house with contact lens at 2pm and arrived at her house at around 3.30pm. Pretty late; due to the fact she live all the way at Pasir Ris! Inner Pasir Ris, I would say; because I need to take a bus from the interchange as well.

Photobucket
Selca! :P

By the time I reached TingYu's house, Wendy and ShunAn were already there... early! TingYu was already done with her wig trimming and they were getting on with ShunAn's. So yep, good thing I arrived late... if not, I would be sitting around with nothing to do! :X There was still some time before they were done with ShunAn's wig; so I played/disturbed her bunnies (bidds)! Or should I say rabbits... as they were really big! xD TingYu came out to join me with her bidds as well, since Wendy is doing all the wig cutting :P

Photobucket
There are like five of them!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Greedy bidd!

Photobucket
Yum~ :3

And when I tried to carry it,

Photobucket
I got this on my thigh in return :(

And yay, it's my turn now! :P However, it was also time for Wendy to head home. So TingYu did the cutting and trimming for my wig :) My wig undergo a huge transformation after the modification process. Lots of synthetic hair was hacked off by a pair of scissors.

Photobucket
Took some selca!! This is my first time trying on this wig :D
Do I look good in green??? :X

Photobucket
From long.... to SHORT!
My plans for this wig was to cut shoulder length.
I don't really think keeping long hair is easy, I refer them short for wigs :)

Photobucket
And test-styled :)

Later on, Katherine also arrived at our hideout :X As TingYu helped her with her wig, ShunAn and I put on our respective costumes. We went ahead first to take pictures of our cosplay trial, while waiting for TingYu and Katherine. (This pretty much explained why I had more shots with ShunAn :P) Anyway, it looked like Katherine didn't need to cut her wig at all. The long wig looked good on her. With that, TingYu came to join us in our photo-taking frenzy :P

Photobucket
Heh, individual shots :P
Green~♥
(btw, I wore a temporary red ribbon hairband for looks;
because I have not made the usagi ribbon one yet! O.Q)


Photobucket
with ShunAn :)

Photobucket
with girlfriend, TingYu :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Katherine helping TingYu to adjust her leaf :P

Photobucket
The Chikorita twins!~

Photobucket
Girls shot!

Photobucket
I have no idea why... but I like this picture!!♥

Photobucket
Caterpie, Chikorita(M), Chikorita(F) and Roselia.
Team Green for Pokémon Ginjinka!

Photobucket
& also, I have decided not to tie up the wig anymore...
looks better this way and less of a hassle :X

That's all~ With that, ShunAn and I packed up quickly and left TingYu's house at 9.30pm. It was getting pretty late and we have to take public transport home all the way from Pasir Ris!

Photobucket
Lovely moon though ♥

Long journey~~~
Anyway, when I reached home, I realized I've got a parcel on my bed :D Looks like something has arrived from a far away place :P

Photobucket
It has arrived!!
Was ordered to get this online for a friend's special day ;)

Time for my Cosfest update/checklist!

Checklist
Costume: Collected!
Wig: Done!
Shoes: Dyed on the 17th!
Ribbon hairband: still need to be made :(
Props: Caterpie plushie and Pokéball done!

One more thing left to do!!!
And 6 MORE DAYS TO COSFEST IX 2010!!!


Credits to ShunAn for the pictures that were used.


=[END?!?!]=


WORK IS NEVER OVER!!!

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info