Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Fragments of May

Sunday, June 06, 2010 @ 2:06 PM


Here's the final post of MAY!
Some random stuff here and there
& I have incorporated a new section for the fragment posts...
which is called the "Good Food Fragment" d(^_^)b
So let me get started and I can move on to the June posts already!


::4th May 10::
Had another one of my many interviews today; this time is at Panasonic. & I didn't know that the location is so near to Bukit Merah. The person I'm supposed to look for was Jeanette and to call her once I've reached.
I went like, "Hello, is this Jeanette?"
She replied, "Yes, who is this?"
I said, "Err, I'm Ginnette."
She giggles and hang up after asking me to wait for awhile.
Anyway I was glad that they didn't make me wait for so long :) And the interview lasted around 25minutes or so. The interview was quite awkward... There were lots of awkward silences. I was like "errr, okay..." *smiles*, and she would continue to smile back me. FREAKYYY Dx But I was really relieved when the interview was over; like YAY! :D I don't have high expectations that I would be accepted though... *shrugs*

When I was making my way back home, I realized that the building is also quite near to Ikea and it only needs less than 15minutes to walk there!! New route discovered :D And it's an even faster way and I only need to take one bus; which is so much better than taking bus57 to the interchange and later I still have to transfer to another bus :\ Waste time and money... Well, I may not even have to go back there if I have failed this interview... :\

Photobucket
I realized... if I'm not making any expression on my face,
it will look like I'm very "dao"(arrogant) :\ WEIRD! Dx

After that, I went to Vivo City to meet Edmund and Rebecca. I certainly took my time to reach there :) I headed straight to the Toys"R"Us to look at the gachapon machines. To my horror, the Kinbaku machine was gone T.T~ Oh well, can save money then :) We went to Daiso and then have lunch at Long John Silver before making our way to GV Grand to catch a movie, Date Night. I used my black complimentary passes to treat both of them! Erm~ I slept through 2/3 of the movie though :X

Photobucket
Long time no see Rebecca already!! :3

After that, both of them came to my house for dinner xD Because Edmund was saying that he missed my house and both of them should come to my house for free dinner. No shame! :X

Photobucket
Edmund made me sit on the floor with them like one happy family D:

~**~

GOOD FOOD fragment *new*

::5th May 10::
Photobucket
KFC buddy meal...

Photobucket
With TingYu; after she brought me to register at her job agency :)

::8th May 10::
Photobucket
Went to MOF; Bugis with XueNi after accompanying her to collect her passport :)
I had Tonkotsu Ramen!!~

::22nd May 10::
Photobucket
Ikea meatballs treat by Yehoshua~
Met up to pass my 99.99% dead laptop for him to revive :(

Photobucket
Not good food though... but FREE food xD
The many breads we have adopted during our dance practices from SHINE!

~**~

Started learning knitting/crochet at Bukit Merah Community Centre as well :)
I didn't go for the first lesson because of my stupidity and forgetfulness! I have completely forgotten about it and request for work that day :\
Anyway I have learnt the basics of crocheting - single crochet, double crochet; and also to crochet handphone pouch and beanie! (but not sure if I still remember the steps though :X due to frequent brain leaks T.T)

Photobucket
Bought many many wools/yarns of different colours and plys.

Photobucket
The basics of crocheting.

Photobucket
XueNi's frog, Mr. Green + uncompleted crochet items xD

My handiwork!
Photobucket
Handphone pouches! xD

Photobucket
And a grey beanie :3
Modeled on Mr. Botak as well xD

~**~

Yet another birthday celebration in May~
For my brother, Daryl on the 13th May.

Photobucket
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, DARYL! :D
*lol'd at the shoop da whoop mouth*

~**~

GV GRAND stuffs
Mostly about super late suppers and of course, the Despicable Me competition - we have to decorate our box office to promote the movie and there will be judging for the best decorated box office! First prize: FREE TICKETS TO USS and $800 CASH! So all the best to us :P

::11th May 10::
My post was not received at the door so I had to make my way down to the post office to collect it. Apparently the envelope broke so they had to re-package the post. No wonder it took quite awhile to reach me :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yay! Received: Eye shadow sticks :)
I bought green for my Caterpie Cosplay during Cosfest but...
I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN I BOUGHT THESE... So I didn't use them at all :(

Anyway, I had work until 10.45pm. WenJie, Mae and I decided to have supper at Spize :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Faridah has EOS duty so she couldn't join us for supper :(

Photobucket
& also, the Despicable Me decorating items were here!! :D

Photobucket
With Mae and manager, YaoShyan.

And from GV Grand, we proceeded on to Spize; which is just around the corner :P

Photobucket
After ordering, we decided to pester LengShan to come down and have supper with us!
She hesitated and still gave in to us in the end ;P

Photobucket
We helped her to order her drink as well :P
Grande upgrade on drinks for all of us!
LengShan managed to reach the place before the food goes cold :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looks good, right? :3

Afterwards, we shared a cab home :) I went home and puked out blue vomit; because I forced myself to finish the giant mug of a drink + most of the food Dx!


::16th May 10::
One of those staying back to help out with the decorating days :)

Photobucket
The helpers for the project code: Despicable Me.

Photobucket
My GV girlfriend, LengShan~ ♥
A pretty weird girl who loves to stand in the rubbish bin :X

Photobucket
The guys; getting the hanging decorations up!

Photobucket
Trying to secure the decorations properly so they won't drop down,
especially during operation hours the next day @.@

Photobucket
And it's up! :D

Photobucket
Basically, we are trying to decorate everything that's related to the box office - ranging from the walls, ceiling, ticket dispensers...

Photobucket
... and also the 90cm height board xD!

Photobucket

After packing up and throwing away all the rubbish residues caused by stationery, we went to have supper at 5am. We wanted to eat at Spize but it was far too crowded so we went to another 24hrs eatery, which was further down from Spize.

Photobucket

Lastly, cabbed home at 6am. In bed at 6.30am.


::23rd May 10::
Same same... Supper after Despicable Me project and EOS duties~

Photobucket

Photobucket
=[GV GRAND Owls]=
♥♥♥

~**~

Feathered Friends section
It's been a long time since I last posted pictures of my pet birds.
I guess I should make it a habit to have this section every month ;)

Photobucket
Well, looks like only Koko this time ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Handsome boy~~~ ♥♥♥

Photobucket
Sky's unfertilized eggs.
Look at how small it is, as compared to a chicken's egg! xD


~**~

And that's the end of May mini posts...



WORK IS NEVER DONE OR OVERRRR~

Labels: , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info