Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

GV Grand: Food/Arcade Outing!

Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 2:24 AM


::24th June 10::

Before I met up with my GV friends, I have to go to Peninsula Plaza to sign my contact with Service Connection. Yep, I will be starting my new job at the Subordinate Court; Small Claims Tribunal on the 5th July. This job was introduced by XueNi :) Thanks! So... that means I have to quit GV very soon...

Anyhow, I made my way to Bugis to meet the rest - erm, Rebecca and Edmund first. We sat at KFC, chatted and ate a bit of lunch there while waiting for the remaining people to arrive - Augusta and WenJie.

Photobucket
I bought my favourite alien handphone sock... again!

Photobucket
Rebecca & Edmund ♥♥

Once they have reached, we departed from the basement and into the outside world. Rebecca and I decided to eat desserts first (we were supposed to meet up for dinner together!) so we bought an Uzumaki ice cream each :P

Photobucket
Looks really good, huh?!

Photobucket
Mine is the milk tea flavour~

With that, we all went over to iluma and to make decision of what to eat there. We strolled round and round the restaurant level/4th level... and finally, we have all come to a conclusion...

Photobucket
Yeah, first time eating here!

Photobucket
GV Friends! :D

Photobucket
I have to say... I didn't really like the shrimp bisque. It tasted weird.
And... I still find Fish & Co. better :P

Next up, it's time for arcade!!! :D Two levels of arcade here at iluma - Arcadia on the fifth floor and Tornado on the seventh. We hung around at Arcadia for a while, before proceeding up to the seventh. Tornado have more of those ticket dispensing games for everyone, so we spent more time as well as money there :P Well, Augusta and WenJie were the one spending money for us to play :X Thanks! :D

Photobucket
Our first strip of tickets earned! :D
& we want more!!! *(^_^)b

Photobucket
Big Pikachu :D

Photobucket
All of the money were spent on this game as it can dispensed the most tickets!
If you managed to get all the trivia questions right, you can get a bonus of 50 tickets :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
So we played and pooled our tickets together!
I've never earn so many tickets before...
except for that time in Genting but that doesn't count!

Photobucket
Feeding the tickets to the ticket counter machine~

Photobucket
So we have earned ourselves 735 tickets in total!
& everything was credited into my Tornado card :X

As a result, each of us chose something off the shelves and exchanged it with the tickets. I didn't choose anything though because I did not see anything I like :( So I kept my share of tickets. It was already 9.30pm when we were done with the arcades. We loitered about iluma, thinking of what to do next... Movie or home. Movie or home. While deciding, they bought takoyaki from a shop outside of iluma.

Photobucket
I didn't buy any because they only have the authentic octopus one.

Photobucket

Now then, since we really couldn't decide and Rebecca wanted to head home, we ended our outing abruptly and we all headed back home :P

PLEASE PLAN MORE OF SUCH GV OUTINGS AGAIN?!?!?



=[END]=

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info