Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Prize Stage: UFO Catchers

Monday, June 07, 2010 @ 1:08 AM


::1st June 10::

A movie outing with my movie buddy, WenJie. We decided to watch "Abandoned", a Cathay exclusive; and later head down to Marina Square for Prize Stage :D

Photobucket
Nice pop-out standee they've got there of Despicable Me!

Photobucket
Tickets and snacks :3

& sooo...

After the movie, we went down to Marine Square for Prize Stage! We pretty much got bored of the small Prize Stage at Plaza Singapura; that's why WenJie wanted to go to the bigger one at Marina Square. Changed a few notes to coins and we started to feed the machines xD

We tried our luck for one of those small scoping UFO catchers (those usually have small plushies keychains, miscellaneous items, sweets). The first few times we caught naught *RAGE*. Apparently there was a technical problem on the other side of the machine, the technician/Prize Stage guy had to lift up the dome cover and fix whatever was the problem there.

An idea suddenly struck me :P I immediately put my hand into to the machine where the cover is slightly lifted up from there and took two small plushies and placed them on the moving platform. WenJie saw what I was doing and immediately put in coins so that the door flap will open. Thus the two plushies came tumbling down into the chute; followed by a small clover thing (@.@) I have totally no idea what was that. Later I approached the guy to ask whether I can exchange the plushies with the other plushies inside; especially the gloomy panda ones *_* And also to trade the clover thing with a Kabibara keychain~ All of our requests were granted! Awesome~ ;)

Afterward, we went to Pasta de Waraku for some late lunch :)

Photobucket
Cameras~

Photobucket
Here are our loots xD!
Gloomy Pandas~ ♥♥♥

Photobucket
Rawr~♥

Photobucket
The Kabibara keychain that I've traded in with a useless clover thing :D

Photobucket
My delicious orders :3
I know... Look at all the eggs and bacons in both pasta!

Photobucket
Bill please :P

And then, we went back to Prize Stage to continue feeding coins to different UFO catchers; desperately trying our luck xD Of course, the rabbit won't bang its head twice on the tree :( Finally WenJie managed to catch a Mr. M figurine (well, that's what I have named it) and a Minnie Mouse plushie keychain.

Photobucket
Trying!!! (@.@)

Photobucket
Mr. M figurine and Minnie Mouse :)

And how did I get the black nyanko?

There's this old woman who was playing the catching station beside us. She's a professional at it! She kept catching toys and toys and toys; and finally she even hit the jackpot prize, which was a super gigantic plushie! She spoke to us and told us that she collected all the jackpot prizes that she has almost all of them already! She's always coming back to win those new jackpot prizes as well. When she was about to leave, she gave me pick one of the small plushies :) And I picked the black nyanko :D Thanks T.T~

Photobucket
♥ this super gigantic Domo-kun~ :)

Later on, I have to leave to meet my parents. They were going to fetch my brother, Damien and me to the SAF Yacht Club. My aunt is holding some sort of chalet over there. So we just go there to join in the fun. Moreover, I have not been to such places before :D Thumbs up for new places to explore! (^_^)b

Photobucket

Photobucket
Puking fishes [y/n]? :D

Photobucket
And yes! There were lots and lots of yachts!
Rows and rows of them!
Too bad I didn't got a chance to ride in one. But I think I will puke like the fishes (@.@)

Photobucket
Shared a plate of Fish n Chips with my mama for dinner...
was still full from all the pasta of Waraku T.T~

After dinner, we went for a stroll around the club and head up to the rooms afterward. Apparently they have karaoke rooms as well! But I didn't get to try it :(

Photobucket
Big crabs, blue crabs.
Crabs comparing to the size of an ATM card! D:

My aunts decided to go for a dip in the pool and they asked me along. Apparently I wasn't prepared for such activity :\ Thus, no extra clothes or swim costume. One of my aunts lent me her spare clothes and I changed into them. I had to secure the clothes with rubbers as they were too loose (@.@) And so, we went to the jacuzzi pool to relax. My parents were playing mahjong with my grandparents. Damien was playing billiard/pool (you know what? I don't know the differences between them!) with my cousin, Joel. And I spotted the constellation of Scorpio!~ xD

When it was getting pretty cold, all of us went up to the rooms to shelter from the cold wind :X I went to take a shower before changing back to my own clothes. We gathered in the other room, where there's no mahjong playing, and ate jellybeans and cheese cake. The cheese cake bought by Jorina was absolutely horrible! I have never in my life tasted such horrible cheese cake :(

Photobucket
Ew~ :(

My aunt wanted Damien, Joel and me to stay over night at the chalet. But we didn't want to. I already have promised to meet up with Moo at Ikea the next day. So I politely declined the offer. Damien and Joel didn't want to stay either. Sorry 二姑! O.Q

After the mahjong game was over, my parents came over to the other room and we all went home :) But seriously, if given another chance to stay there for chalet, I would give it a go. And maybe I could even get to ride in a yacht! xD My wishful thinking!


=[end]=

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info