Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

UP (3D)

Friday, August 14, 2009 @ 11:48 PM


::14th Aug 09::

Working on a friday morning. ShunAn wanted to work so Puikwan and I accompanied him. We worked the morning shift until 6pm. Puikwan and me - candybar opening while ShunAn - floor opening.

Since our ending times are the same, so we decided to catch a movie after that. Using our sign-in cards! (Now the signing-in requirement is not so lenient already, have to work 2 weekdays and 1 weekend - as commanded by Sandy) As for ShunAn, he only worked one day, which is today. I had to keep persuading Catherine, one of the old managers, to help ShunAn sign in as well. And yes! I did succeed :) Next person I persuaded was Raymond, another old manager, to let Puikwan and me closed our counters on time. And I did it again :D Double whoops!

We signed in for the... 6.30pm...


Interesting right? This picture I made :)

The movie was pretty good, except it's not really worth it for 3D. Just watch the regular one will do. Because there are not much effects like things shooting out of the screen and stuff. And my 3D glasses didn't slide off my spectacles this time :) Unlike the Tampines one for Bolt (3D). I had to keep holding onto the 3D glasses as it kept sliding off!!! My arm spoilt after that :\

After everyone have left, we began taking pictures of ourselves wearing the 3D glasses
*wiggles eyebrows* xD


Newer type of 3D glasses with anti-theft tag.
One of these costed $70, so I heard.





Deepest apologies to Edmund for watching UP (3D) without you.
Please stop scolding me can? :(


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info