Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy 44th National Day, Singapore!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 1:42 AM


::9th Aug 08::

It's National Day, as well as two of my friends' birthday. Kewen and AikChai. Polytechnic friend and Secondary friend. Both of their 21st birthdays were coincidentally held at East Coast Park. Thank goodness for me. One at Car Park C1, BBQ pit no.12 while the other at Goldkist Beach Resort near Area D, Villa no.4.

Met up with ahsie at Bedok MRT station. But she was late and me?! I'm 15mins early!! I had to wait for her for like 20mins or so :( ahsie took a cab down with her sister and brother-in-law to fetch me at the bus stop opposite the MRT station and then we finally made our way down to ECP. Luckily, I do not need to chip in for the cab fare :X Recently, getting poorer and poorer :(

From the taxi, I realized that Area C and D is very far apart T_T!! It's like Car Park blocks D4, 3, 2, 1 then C4, 3, 2, 1... Crap. I could imagine the distance I have to walk later. I did not look forward to it at all. Alighted at Car Park C1 and found BBQ pit no.12 :) Accompanying Kewen to fill the empty 1.5litres bottle with tap water at McDonald's. Quite a distance to walk as well, but nothing compares to the distance I'm going to walk later on.

When walking back to the BBQ pit, we spotted 3 helicopters flying near the area. Probably part of the NDP stuffs...


They had a really loud chopper sound! xD

Hanged out at the pit for awhile. Talked to ahsie most of the time because I didn't know anyone else there. Sandra was there as well, but she was with her boyfriend. Ate some food there and drank Pokka green tea :D ahsie received an sms from her sister that she have to go off soon. We wished Kewen happy birthday again. I gave her some hugs too :) I love hugging people~~ xD And then we walked all the way to the Coffee Bean. The time was approximately 7.10pm.



Bid my farewells to ahsie, her sister and brother-in-law and continued my way to Area D... On my way there, I saw a couple of helicopters, including 2 big helicopters with 2 rotors carrying a HUGE Singapore flag! And also a group of people wearing red, walking everywhere at ECP, carrying big banners and boards and shouting that 8.22pm is the time to take the nation pledge as one country. Seriously... I only recalled about this when it was 9.22pm...


Like finally!~

Called Puikwan to ask for directions to Goldkist Beach Resort. Met her at the one of the side entrances. Puikwan, Alice and a few of my secondary school friends were already there. Apparently, Audrey was there earlier. Seems I have missed her :(


The theme for the birthday party is Rubick's Identity. Requirement...
Clothes must be of the colours of the rubick.
Most of the people didn't follow the requirement at all :X

Sat around and caught up with old times xD Took pictures as well, of course. Without saying...






With Puikwan and birthday boy in the middle.


So nice to touch botak head.
All those little hair popping out like fuzz!




Listening to Eric's joke... =__=

Alice, Puikwan and I decided to go upstairs and play mini games with the rest of the guys, Desmond, Eric, GuangHao, GuoWai, SiWei, WeiPing and ZhangHao. First, we played Witch and Archangel game. It's something like the Polar Bear game only, this time you have an archangel to revive the people who have fallen. Didn't even manage to get over with Day1! SiWei kept spoiling the game by opening his eyes when he is not supposed to! :\ Second game we played was the Animal game. I used to play that when I was in primary 6 xD I used the dragon as my animal :) SiWei, again, kept disrupting the game because his sense of rhythm is horrible :X

Soon it's time for the tradition cake cutting and birthday song singing. The time was approximately 9.45pm or so.


Traditional 21st birthday key-shaped cake.


Rounded up with relightable candles xD




So foggy... due to the BBQ smoke...

Instead of the normal "Happy Birthday to You" song, all of us sang the national anthem, "MAJULAH SINGAPURA" :X People from the other chalet beside all stared at us when we sang it at the top of our voices. It has been a long time since I last sang that. Truly enjoyed it xD Well, after that, we sang the normal birthday song. Can't missed that out.




Picture of him trying to blow the candles' flames out!
But they kept relighting by itself.

Next, he had photo-taking with the different groups of his friends. I belonged in the Henderson Secondary School group, of course.



After that, the war began... His friends started slamming plates of Gillette's menthol shaving cream into his face... AikChai went to the toilet to wash out the cream from his eyes. And went out for... REVENGE. Soon most of the guys were covered with shaving cream. Luckily I didn't get caught up in it as well :P Although, Puikwan got some on her hair and arms xD




Well, no biggie for the botak guys...
They can wash the cream off their heads so easily!

Puikwan, Alice and I left the chalet around 10.50pm to catch bus196 home. Alice, she took bus16 though. Direct bus for her D: On the bus, Puikwan and I tried to solve the Rubick's cube. But we couldn't... Looks like we have forgotten how to do it T_T~ Such a pity. I alighted one stop earlier than Puikwan. And waited 20mins+ for bus175 to come. Last bus, you know!! xD I was glad I didn't have to walk home, or else my legs will spoil!


Come Together!
Reaching Out!
Reaching Up!


Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info