Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

And so...

Friday, August 07, 2009 @ 2:27 AM


::6th Aug 09::

Going to keep this post short and sweet. Because... I want to read story book D:!
So ahem... I slept at 5am, woke up at 6.30am to feed Koko and then went back to sleep. Later on, I woke up at 10.45am to feed Koko again before heading out to Bukit Merah Central to meet Puikwan. Baby cockatiels need to be fed every four hours throughout the day... Hand feed somemore...

After buying my keychain stuff, we went to Depot Heights "Shopping Mall" to meet XueNi. And yay, I get to eat my Fish & Chips :D Puikwan and XueNi then came to my house to take a look at Koko :) I let them try feeding it too! It was a great experience for them.


Koko's crop nice and full~ :)


Koko loves music a lot!
Its crest feathers will stand if it listens to music.
-credits to Puikwan for this lovely shot-

Puikwan also made a chicken from Harvest Moon, using felt cloth. I didn't make anything today! But I did manage to attach all the keychain to the aliens, with the help of XueNi and Puikwan too.


Bought the wrong type of keychain!
So by hook or by crook, I have to get them through. If not, I'll waste my $3!

We left the house by 5.45pm. Puikwan and XueNi went home, while I made my way to Jurong Point to meet Shuhua, WeiLeng and one more girl whose name... I don't know how to spell! Help please? But it was awesome to get to see you all again after so long! :D

After much consideration of where to eat dinner at, we chose Pizza Hut which ranked under semi-good food. (Bad food - Hawker/Food court, Normal food - Fast food, Good food - Restaurant) WeiLeng had a free pan pizza voucher :3 Pizza flavour - Meat Galoreeee~ I ordered the Chicken Pomodoro pasta. It was pretty good! xD However, one thing sucky about that place is the waiting time for everything was super LOOOOOOOOOONG... =_= Where's the feedback form when you need one...


Here...
Taken with my handphone... :(

Wandered everywhere in Jurong Point after eating, including the purchase of 3 big bottles of milk, we headed home... Jiayou Shuhua for carrying the milk! xD

When I was outside, Damien's duty to feed Koko at 7.30pm... He accidentally fed Koko with hot water :( Poor Koko. Please let it be alright!!! T_T~~ I also found out Koko's hatch date. It's on 10th July 2009~



And.. Tomorrow... I'm... going... to... the.. "Where Got Ghost? Spooky Night". A GVMC package that includes a tour at Bukit Brown Cemetery and sneak preview of Jack Neo's "Where Got Ghost?" movie! :D Hope I don't freak out at the cemetery... *fingers crossed*


Brave hearts, everyone!!!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info