Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

PP submit

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 8:46 AM


I don't care my mentor already! She takes so long to reply. I will go submit my PP right now!



and the email.

"Dear Student,
Your final report submission has been received by the PP system and will be routed to your PP advisor/supervisor for their evaluation.
If approved, an assessment date/time will be scheduled for you to perform a poster presentation (based on format available on PP website) in front of a panel of assessors. If rejected for rework, you will need to revise and re-submit another final report within 2 weeks of notification.
Regards,
Office of Industry & Career Services"

Hope I won't get rejected! =(


-Prays....-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info