Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

tagged idiot thing

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 1:54 AM


Can I not do this dumb tagged thing... Lisa you good... :@ Anyway heck...

[On the Outside]
Name: nette -i'm not gonna write my full name-
Birth Date: 6 Oct 1988
Current Status: Dating
Eye Color: Black -don't care what browny bits in my eye-
Hair Color: Black+ fading brownish-red O_o
Righty or Lefty: Right hand person

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Being left alone, no one likes little old me.
Your Weakness: Talk too loud. -i'm loudhailer. got a prob with it?-
Your Perfect Pizza: pepperoni, ham, cheese... ermm.. more cheese?

[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning: Yay!! It's MCB module today!! =)
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: Oh shit! 3am already and I'm still psp-ing!?
Your Most Missed Memories: secondary school life, anything that is fun and the memories are still fresh in my mind.

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Coke -though i have never touch it for a few months already-
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds -actually i prefer long john silver =S-
Single or Group Dates: Groupies!
Adidas or Nike: Nike -not such a branded person so wateva!-
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla -Strawberry would be teh best!-
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

[Do You...]
Smoke: No wai! -can't stand the smoke...-
Curse: wait... you mean alphabets? like knnccb? LOL! nah.. But I do sometime use the word F***, not out loud of course. you think i'm some kind of crude woman?!
Take showers: Yup!
Have a crush: of course who doesn't have crushes? -like me, i have crushes on the nintendo wii!! =D-
Think you are in love: erm.. duh?
Go to school: yup! Love school! =)
Want to get married: not sure... too much of a burden...
Believe in yourself: Yes, of course but I do believe in the heart of my cards more =)
Think you are a health freak: not that serious. if i am, i won't be doing this. this is definitely bad for my health. =/

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: Nope. Can't, Don't, Won't drink.
Gone to the mall: like duh? You think i'm some kind of hikkikomori?
Been on stage: Yes, for life itself is a stage!
Eaten sushi: nope. yucks.
Dyed your hair: nope. my colour is still there though.

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: w00t! sounds fun, but no.
Changed who you were to fit in: Wth does this means?

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: Sorry. Don't even wanna think of it.

[In a Girl/Guy]
Best Eye Color: Black, Green, Blue, Red. *_*
Best Hair Color: Red, Brown, Blonde.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short.

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: still doing this dumb stuff.
1 Hour Ago: PSP-ing VALKYRIE PROFILE!! -shrieks-
4.5 Hours Ago: I think I was doing my RJ...
1 Month Ago: The end of holidays! School~ +_+
1 Year Ago: Planning for my next birthday? O_o Actually I don't know. But most probably gaming! XD

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: building pyramids! XP
I Feel: that there is a need for more pyramids.
I Hate: slaves that wouldn't listen to me. WHIPPING TIME!
I Hide: my real face underneath a veil.
I Need: more SLAVES!

[Tag five people]
1) Shuhua
2) Sally

Actually... I can't be bothered... You wanna do, you do. I don't wanna force anyone to do this. IT'S TORTURING!

-Die... Pitiful creatures...-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info