Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Off we go... YET AGAIN!!~

Saturday, July 17, 2010 @ 6:00 AM


Yes I know Q.Q
I have to put yet another pause to all my pending posts...
I also haven't blog finish the Krabi trip yet!
This is totally amazing :\

I'm gonna get flooded by expired posts when I come back...

I... will be boating off to Malaysia's Tioman Island on the 17th to 19th July 2010!
Yet another overseas trip with Puikwan, Shalee, Lisa, Audrey and Daphne.
My secondary school friends; my 16 Degree^C! :P
Everything was planned by Audrey and Daphne; with the help of Puikwan, Shalee and Lisa.
I didn't do a thing because my suggestion was denied by them... as it wasn't good.
And I didn't have time to meet up with them for the discussion and planning of the trip.
Was a follower and just have to pay up~ The trip cost $214 + $20 insurance.

I'm blogging this post first and it will be published on 6am of 17th July. Because I don't think I will have the time to blog this... I HAVEN'T PACK MY BAG YET! And I have to sleep early on 16th... as I have to reach Newton Hawker Centre at 6am to take the bus to the jetty on 17th. Or maybe... I shouldn't sleep at all @.@!!

The bus will be leaving at 17th July; 6.15am!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info