Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Thailand - Bangkok Day 3

Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 1:40 AM


::Thailand - Bangkok Trip; 7th March to 9th March::

Tabs to visit Day 1 & 2:
Thailand - Bangkok Day 1
Thailand - Bangkok Day 2

Bear with me now~
Final post of the Thailand trip!
Weehee!~ :D


Day 3 (9/3):

Blehx, I didn't manage to hear the alarm ring again! Apparently, all of us have overslept for a bit; the fact is it was completely oblivious to me D: Anyway, we went down for our last breakfast here in Diamond City Hotel; here in Bangkok; here in Thailand.

Photobucket
There was a problem with the toaster...
This resulted in three burnt toasts which I conveniently left them on another table :X

Photobucket
Breakfast! Three slices of bread with tuna brought over from Singapore :X

Photobucket
A picture after breakfast :P

We took turns bathing and also did a final packing and checking of everything. I certainly didn't want to leave anything important behind. It will definitely be a worst case scenario - like leaving your passport behind :\ Fazillah threw anything she didn't want or need to bring back to Singapore all over the room! After that, our room pretty much looked like it just got hit by a tsunami or a typhoon. So so messy!!! Dx I think the house keeper will have a hard time cleaning the place up.

And... we wore the matching clothes that we bought the previous day at Suan Lam. It's like super sweet like candy :P

Photobucket
It looks like candy too! xD

Photobucket
Spam shots.

& we were all packed up and ready to leave the room by 9am (thai time). The van came to pick us up and drove us to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. It was a thirty minutes journey. I think I fell asleep. I couldn't really remember. But 99%, I think I did fall asleep :P

Photobucket
Everyone had an extra bag now :P
The red baggage was the one my mama forced me to bring.

We made our way to the Cathay Pacific Airlines counter to retrieve our boarding passes and also to check in all our heavy baggage. Quickly free ourselves from all those heavy stuffs!! :D

Photobucket
Flight CX0713 to SINGAPORE!

Photobucket
See you all in Singapore~

We spent our remaining time walking around the Departure Hall; looking for stuffs we could spend our leftover bahts. Just as expected, the prices in the airport were marked up far too high and bargaining was not allowed. Bah, tourists money leeching shops :\ I wanted to buy those keychain mini cactus plant. I think it will be really sweet if I have one and my partner has one, then we could watch how our love will blossom. Probably mine would commit suicide first. I don't have a green thumb and I don't have a partner yet :\ And so, due to certain reasons... I'll just forget about getting one. ...But I bought a book though :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hardcore Arsenal fan...
Like this also want to take picture D:

Went over to the food area, but I didn't buy anything there. The reason is I didn't want to ruin my appetite at all as lunch will be served on board! :P

Photobucket
Puikwan and I kept laughing when we saw this :X

Photobucket
Food area! Glorious glorious food!

We made our way to Gate G2 and found out the holding area was not open yet. So we sat on the floor outside, waited for it to open; and when it was opened, we went in and waited somemore until the plane was ready for boarding D: It was a whole thirty minutes worth of wait :\ The whole holding area was filled with china aunties and uncles... We were pretty much annoyed by them and their loud rough voices. Mou~ It was irritating! Solution: we listened to our mp3, in order to block the horrible background noises :P

Photobucket
Passports and boarding passes; check! :)

Photobucket
I had to walk to the other end of the G2 holding area
to take a good shot of the plane :\

Photobucket
Purposely took this shot so that all could see
Fazillah sleeping in the background :X
Well, at least she is in the group picture.

Went on board a plane full of china people :( ***Not trying to be racist/country-ist... Just pretty annoyed by them. They really have no manners... Especially if you have people sitting behind you that have to go to the toilet like countless of times. Not only that, they have to grab the seat in front (which is mine) to pull themselves up. I'm trying my very best to sleep as like I said the entertainment system sucks.

Photobucket
Look at all the people D:
Mostly china people...

Photobucket
Our seats were the wing seats T.T Bad.
Goodbye Suvarnabhumi Airport of Thailand~

Photobucket
Spot Domo-kun?

The food wasn't really good this time; but it's still edible... The menu was fish rice or chicken rice. I decided to try something new, as I assumed the chicken rice might be the same as the previous flight. And blehx, can't say I really like the fish rice at all. Still managed to eat finish though; was hungry T.T

Photobucket
Fish food :x
Not saying it has double meaning but... ahem... :)

The flight journey back home seems to be shorter than the journey to Thailand. I think this was the only good thing that happened during the flight; apart from all the wing seat, fish food and china people. But yay, Singapore! Home.

Photobucket
Landed :)

We waited for all the people to alight from the plane first, because all of them, especially those china ones, seems so impatient and rude. And from there, we quickly got through the express checkpoint to get to the luggage/baggage conveyor belts first before all the china people arrive. They had to use the slow checkpoint to stamp their brown china passport.

Photobucket
Look at all the china people queuing at the checkpoint :X

We THOUGHT we could get our baggage and leave the place in a jiffy before all those people arrive. But we were WRONG. Ended up we had to wait for an hour to collect our baggage. ARGH!! So friggin' annoying! I got more and more fed up and restless each time a china person collected his/her luggage. We ended up sitting on the floor in front of the conveyor belt, waiting for our baggage to come out.

Photobucket
Fazillah getting rather pissed off :@
ME too!

Once we have gotten all our baggage, we left the place and airport immediately. Took a train to Commonwealth and the bus195 back to home sweet home. Washed up and took a nap straight away! :P (P/S: My green contact lens has arrived as well! Yay!)

Photobucket
Final group picture on the MRT~

Photobucket
Green contact lens~ :P

Yes yes, I know the third day was just about going back to Singapore. What am I suppose to do? It's just like that. The package is. Anyway, I had a great time with my two lovely girlfriends. The trip was overall pretty enjoyable; although our legs were broke off and we threw them away. The fact was exciting to take a flight to Thailand with just the three of us! :D Saw stuffs that I would never dreamt of seeing them real life *hint: thai girl show*,walked until our legs broke off and just having pure shopping fun. But but, I would really like to go for some sightseeing for the next trip :P So... girlsss? When will be our next trip? :D

Extra stuffs to remember:
• Puikwan and I singing the words "kob kun krab",
which means thank you (for male) to the tune of "This Old Man".
• Owls are also known as hoot-hoot.
• Fazillah likes to say "你这个沒有礼貌的小孩子" during the trip.
And I can't remember anymore! :\


***not trying to say I don't like china people. Well, I admit I don't like most of them.
Because of their manners, attitude and china slang :X
But I think their country, China is a might beautiful place and I like going there.
And of course, shopping there. It's like friggin' cheap! :D



Bah, I'm done for this Thailand post combi

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info