Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

虎年。。。

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 @ 3:45 AM


::12th Feb 10::

Heh, pretty lame to blog about CNY
when even all the 15 days were over already!! Dx


Ahem, to start off~

The day before the start of Chinese New Year I had my reunion dinner with the paternal side of the family at my aunt's place @ Bishan. But before I went over there, I had lunch @ Ikea with Sally and my cousin, Jeremy. Sally and I were supposed to pass him his belated birthday present :P And Jeremy, being his usual generous self, he treated us lunch :D

Photobucket
Personalized mug :)

Photobucket
HAPPY 21st BELATED BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST COUSIN! :D
I think he likes it =_=

Photobucket
MEATBALLS TREAT!~ ♥

Next, we dropped by his house to get his brother, Joel. We hung out for awhile and then all of us left the place. Bid goodbye to Sally and we took a cab down to Bishan~

Photobucket
Sally and I~

Photobucket

Nothing much to say at this reunion thing... I mostly hung out with my brothers and cousins only. And they only know how to play xbox360... Street fighter 4, halo, what not. Ate dinner there, seems like a potluck thingy where each family will bring something of their own.

Photobucket
Gaming session...

Photobucket
My aunt has so many pets in her big house of hers!
1 pair of dogs, 1 pair of terrapins and 1 pair of hamsters

Before we went home, we did the lo hei (捞起) thing~

Photobucket
鱼生~
Yusheng is deemed auspicious because of its homonymic quality - yu means "fish" but enunciated appropriately, it also means "abundance", while sheng literally means "raw" but enunciated appropriately, it means "life". Thus Yusheng implies "abundance of wealth and long life". In Cantonese, it is known as lo sheng with lo also meaning "tossing up good fortune".

Photobucket
lo hei-ing! xD
Massive fury of hands!

That's about it...


Here's the abstract version of the rest of the days
from 13th to 18th February...

First day (初一 / Valentines day)
• worked for 9hours at box office
• received red packet from GV
• mama helped collect red packets for me from maternal side
• guanghao gave me vday gifts :)

Photobucket


Second day (初二)
• went over to paternal grandparents' house to visit
• card gambled - won $16
• worked for 6hours at box office after that
• wireless router spoilt... NO INTERNETZ!

Third day (初三)
• worked for 9hours10mins at candybar (I HATE CANDYBAR)
• last day of double pay
• still no internetz :(

Fourth day (初四)
• worked for 5hours50mins at floor
• yay! new wireless router! has internetz!

Fifth day (初五)
• worked for 5hours40mins at box office
• final day for chionging work! :D

Looks like I really have no life during the CNY! T_T~ No friends invite me over to their houses!
However, because of the $88 incentive, I am willing to work for it.... Dx
Requirements to get the incentive:
• at least 35hours clocked in from 13th to 18th
• must work 初一 and 初二/初三
MUST NOT BE LATE!
I was able to meet all requirements except for one. It was the punctuality factor that scares me... I'm always report five to ten minutes late Dx In order to not be late, I made myself reached there 30mins earlier than reporting time :D

ANYWAY, SO MUCH FOR THAT HARD WORK!
The $88 is in my hands... Well, until the March pay! ^^~

Photobucket

Photobucket
GV gave out oranges during CNY as well! :D

Photobucket
Not forgetting the red packets I received;
even though I was working for five days straight!!



I think this is pretty much a half-assed post...
I don't really celebrate CNY at all...
For like 3-4years already :\

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info