Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Fragments of February

Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 3:24 AM


time for my usual mini posts that don't deserve a whole post on itself :)

::2nd Feb 10::
Movie marathon again for me :) After watching Law Abiding Citizen @ GV Grand, I made my way down to Plaza Singapura to meet up with Augusta, Edmund, Rebecca, Jamaica and Franzbeth. I was the first one there so I went to play a lil' jubeat :P After that, we went to GV Plaza to purchase Hachiko tickets, all using complimentary passes for 13 tickets! Why so many? Because Jamaica and Franzbeth brought their friends along~

Photobucket

The movie was sad, but not very sad to me. However Edmund was crying really terribly, with puffy red eyes and sobbing sounds :( Hey, I did cry too! But just not a lot :X Anyway, for dinner, Jamaica, Franzbeth and their friends ate at the food court. Augusta, Edmund, Rebecca and I were deciding what good food to eat! Man, I super love good food :) After wandering the entire shopping centre, we finally decided on Ajisen Ramen. And we... went home after that :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
My orders!~ Bacon ramen + tempura ebi + ice lemon tea :)

Photobucket
Receipt :D


::4th Feb 10::
Went to watch 20th Century Boys -part3- with ahsie! My treat D: Anyway, we have been waiting for this final installation since last year!! And, and, and the ending was amazing. I love the sudden twist in the end. Excellent, power, love it! ♥!!~

Photobucket
♥ tomodachi~


::7th Feb 10::
Yoga lessons in the afternoon with Lisa, JC and XueNi. After that, XueNi and I went walk-walk on the streets of Orchard Road! Our main objective was to get our ears pierced! :D We went to a shop at Wisma Atrium first, but it was too expensive :\ Then I suddenly remembered I did my 2nd piercing at a shop in The Cathay. So we walked all the way there. Stopping by at various shops to do window shopping and of course, the Toy Outpost at Plaza Singapura. That shop really made us spend our money everytime we enter Dx

Photobucket
I bought Domo-kun &
XueNi bought Mr. Panda xD

Finally, we made our way to the Cathay and the shop I went to do my piercing two years ago is still there! :D We both decided to do a cartilage ear piercing for $5. I was really really scared that it will hurt like fucking bad. So XueNi went first instead of me :X When my turn came and went, I realized it didn't hurt as much as my 2nd piercing! I was glad :) I kinda enjoyed the throbbing sensation :D And yay! I have done my 3rd piercing xD

Photobucket
I like my cartilage ear piercing!! :D
Sweet! ♥

After that, we tried to take a bus to Bukit Merah but we didn't realize we were going in the wrong direction until halfway through the journey! D: We alighted somewhere near Upper Thomson Road and crossed the road and took the bus back :( WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF TIME! Went to the community centre... luckily it wasn't close! We signed up for the Passion card membership and also some classes. Crochet & Knitting for both of us and XueNi registered for elementary guitar lessons as well :P And that completed our super long day!~

Photobucket
Free Fila sport bag that comes along with the Passion card membership :D
WOOHOO! I finally going to learn how to knit!!!!


This is not part of any specific date...
Lastly, presenting to you...

Photobucket
Merbid! :D
My favourite lost & found item at GV Grand xD
For some reason, Edmund hates Merbid a lot :(
Probably he finds it disturbing :X


Ever heard of the illness called, "Bored to Death"?
I'm suffering from it right now. And there is no cure..


Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info