Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Indolent!!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 1:38 AM


Argh. Just when I finally cleared all my pending old posts, I grew super bored of blogging!! That's why there's no new posts up at all. I have posts to blog but there are lots of restrictions/conditions that stopped me from blogging them!~ D:
  1. Thailand Trip - I don't have all the pictures... though most of the pictures are with me :X
  2. Punggol Beach photoshoot - Too many pictures... got scared just looking at them D:
  3. Heartland Explorer (Night Cycling) - No group pictures!! (reminder: Ask from Malcolm)
  4. Fragments of March - Simple! because March is not yet over!!!! xD
Meh~ Seems like a whole lot of excuses and procrastination. What to do? :X
And also, my GV friend, Augusta, invited me to join him in a MMORPG, Grand Fantasia.
So this also led me to not blogging at all. That includes anime watching as well :)

Photobucket
A really pretty game with an interface that reminds me of World of Warcraft xD

Photobucket
My priest :)

Photobucket
Butterfly wings given by Din! :D

This game has a unique feature which is sprites! :D Sprites can help you hunt, mine and forage for items. They can also help you use the items they gathered and create armors and weapons. First sprite will be given to you at the beginning. The rest you have to hunt instruments dropped by monsters to summon them.

Photobucket
Poipoi, the red sprite I created :)
Alamir and Zilo, the blue ones I summoned.

Photobucket
They are back from their gathering!
Looks like Alamir didn't gather anything for me :\

Well, if you wanna join me in this MMORPG, google Grand Fantasia or just click here, register, download and install. And find me in Alice Channel 2. The name is Sylphina.

Ah... I think soon I will get myself to blog all those pending posts... Soon~~~ :P



♪ Take me above your light
Carry me through the night
Hold me secure in flight
Sing me to sleep tonight ♫

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info