Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 1:41 AM


::31st Dec 09 - New Year Eve::

Erm... I'll be skipping the EOY post and try to blog the others first.
EOY post will be taking more time to blog than the others.
More pictures to edit and sort out :( i will confirm blog about it next time!!
And I would really like my blog to be up to date!! T-T
And so, it's finally the new year post!

And so, I started my day off by going all the way to Hougang to accompany Rebecca to buy her NDS. Edmund and Brandon came along as well. We went all the way there and to our dismay, they didn't have the stock yet and we'll have to come down again to get it. So annoying and waste of time & money!!! :\ So we wasted our time loitering about Hougang Mall, before I went off to meet my secondary school friends + Lisa's poly classmates for the countdown to 2010.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crazy stuffs we did with the laptop camera xD

Then I went off to Far East Plaza, meeting Puikwan along the way. All of them have chosen to eat at a Korean Restaurant; and oh god, I don't like to eat Korean food (except for that kimchi instant noodles thing. but other than that, I don't eat at all :\) Apparently Puikwan didn't want to eat there either. So we went to KFC for our dinner and meet them all back there afterwards.

Photobucket
Group picture taken before we left.

Next, we were trying to find a place to chill/hang out before the countdown. We walked to and fro, back and forth Orchard Road and finally decided on a location! To the HARRY'S BAR!

Photobucket

Photobucket
They even gave each one of us a party hat and some party equipments to use during the countdown!

And... I couldn't even drink anything there... All alcoholic and carbonated drinks... So I'm stuck to my water bottle instead :( We took pictures, played, joked, drank, chat and all those miscellaneous stuffs. Just being our crazy usual selves! xD Fazillah came to join us for the countdown as well. I played with Puikwan, Shalee and GuangHao the "Seagull Sandwich" game. It was really fun to watch their frustrating faces :X

Photobucket
Party hats! :D

Photobucket
Why can't I drink alcoholic drinks!?!? T_T~

Photobucket
The moon's aura was really pretty :)

Photobucket
Partied!! xD WOOHOO!

Photobucket
We spammed on the 2010 handsigns! xD
Year 2010 ish coming!!~~

Photobucket
I would say this is the best 2010 picture out of so many we have taken, IMO.

Anyway, we played too much until we missed the countdown!! xD!! We didn't even know it was over :( We couldn't hear people counting down or even cheering when it reached 12 midnight! D: Probably we were at the most isolated part of Orchard Road; Far East Square... That's why. But even so, we just popped all the poppers, sang Auld Lang Syne repeatedly and made a lot of noise with the party equipments! xD

Photobucket
First picture taken on year 2010; before we went home xD

Anyway, here are my x'mas presents I received from Audrey/Daphne, Lisa and GuangHao...
Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Photobucket


DONE!!!!
2010 posts are next!!!
EOY post when I'm more free!!! :X


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info