Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

::Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life::

Thursday, January 07, 2010 @ 8:12 PM


::14th Dec 09::

128473423923 million more posts to go :(
& 232834678271 million of pictures to edit T-T

Yay!! I finally got to go to Gunther von Hagens' Body Worlds & The Cycle of Life @ Science Centre Annexe Hall. I paid $16 for the member's price ticket (Actual price: $20) Yep, I went together with Johnatton who has the Science Centre membership card xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xmas tree xD

Believe me the exhibition is super awesome!! :D Do go for it before it's over. It will be at the Science Centre Annexe Hall until the 6th March 2010! Everything is real in there. Due to process of plastination, they are able to preserve the specimens for us to understand and learn about the intricacies, vulnerabilities and wonders of the human body.

Photobucket

I took a few pictures in there, which actually I'm not supposed to :X & also, I managed to control my itchy hands from touching the exhibits. But due to that, I suffered from severe itchy hands withdrawal symptoms! T_T I couldn't read the signs properly as the words seems to be jumping all over the board :\ I really want to touch the reindeers!! Dx

Photobucket
Black smoker's lungs vs. white non-smoker's lungs :)

Photobucket
Heart hypertrophy vs. normal heart size

Photobucket
The Skin Man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favourites; it has a very pretty feel.

Photobucket
Artery configuration of a rabbit.

Photobucket
The reindeers I wanted to touch :(

Photobucket
Front.

Photobucket
Side.

Photobucket
Tongue :P

Photobucket
Cross-sectional of the giraffe.

And with that, I spent around 2 hours in there! xD Reading every single words there, secretly snapping pictures with my handphone camera function and of course, my pink camera. Using the handphone to take pictures somehow seems more discreet :X I noticed that every 10-15mins, there will be someone from the Science Centre making their rounds in the exhibition. Probably to catch people doing inappropriate stuffs, I think... like taking pictures of the exhibits.... :X

Photobucket
The stamps I collected for fun in the exhibition xD
Fetus, brain, lungs and heart!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

& also, you can take a look at the Roaming Reindeers at certain location during certain period of days. Like:
14 Dec – 27 Dec: Plaza Singapura
28 Dec – 10 Jan: Geylang East Public Library
11 Jan – 24 Jan: Queenstown Public Library and Sembawang Public Library
25 Jan – 7 Feb: Woodlands Regional Library
8 Feb – 21 Feb: Jurong Regional Library

Here's the ones I took at Plaza Singapura :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

More info on Body Worlds, click here
And sooooooo, TTFN! D:

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info