Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

A collection of mini posts!

Saturday, December 05, 2009 @ 3:42 PM


This post is for all my little mini updates that do not require the whole post by themselves.
So they have to share this post instead :)


::16th Nov 09::

I did EOS (end of session) for 2 days and I was the only floor staff! Means I have to clear all the theatres by myself! Alone! But luckily, I had help from Edmund, Syafiq and some of the Gold Class staffs like Lyndy and WenHao :) Thank you~ And also GV Grand was undergoing some paint touchup during the night. The whole place really stank with the smell of paint and thinner! :\ & I got to climb on the scaffold for the first time! :D I didn't manage to get up to the top level because it was really high and there's no support to hold on to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like yay! :D

::25th Nov 09::

Met up with ahsie for lunch at 18 Chefs and arcade at Simei!~~ The last time I saw her was during AFA day 1. Not very long ago but... I missed her! :D And and and... I had forgotten to bring the Batam gift for her T_T~ Next time then! :X The arcade at Simei wasn't very good but it was alright. They didn't have JUBEAT!!! D: We played Taiko, DDR, DrumMania, Para Para... Well, mostly music games. Daytona racing was probably the only game ahsie could beat me at xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My date for the day :)

::27th Nov 09 - Hari Raya Haji::

Working today due to double pay! :D After that, ShunAn, Edmund, Rebecca and I made our way to the Glass House for some Fish & Co. Yum! :D I managed to finish all my food; but I felt very much bloated afterward...

Photobucket
Already in the X'mas spirit!

Photobucket
Live music playing :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
New York Fish & Chips :D

Photobucket
Take a closer look~ :P

Next, we proceeded to X-Zone at Dhoby Ghaut for some arcade!! :D I enjoyed myself playing jubeat there, even though the e-amusement card could not be used. Function down :( And I think I did improve a lot :D I tried the new arcade music game, DJ Max Technika. It was really hard to play. Not used to poking the screen xD

After that, we slacked at the corner of a staircase near the arcade. And we began taking pictures :D Then we decided to take pictures of ourselves doing the 喜怒哀乐 expressions. Rebecca couldn't do 怒 at all!! She kept laughing instead D: Her 怒 equals to her 乐! And Edmund couldn't control himself from laughing when he looked at Rebecca doing 怒. So both of them kept laughing until they cried xD In the end, we took a super long time trying to take a perfect set of 喜怒哀乐 photos! D: It was almost 11pm when we have finished taking pictures... @_@

Photobucket

Photobucket
Scissors, paper, stone game + slapping of hands :(

Photobucket
Funny that only ShunAn was taking picture alone xD
& the rest of us were ignoring him :X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bloopers made when trying to do 怒
I just recalled that Rebecca kept doing that
funny hand gesture when doing 怒! xD

::28th Nov 09::

Yay! The day for me to go to the IT Fair with my friends (Moo, Joshua & WeiLeng) has arrived! :D But I have to go to work first at 10.10am to 2pm. Then I can go to the IT Fair to buy my beloved stuffs and then go back to work at 6.15pm to 1.30am D: All because of GV Grand didn't have enough staffs to work for them on that day :( But... I'm really happy that I was able to buy my external harddisks (@ $254.90) for my anime!!! :D And was disappointed that Joshua didn't buy a 1TB as well :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
So sleek and pretty! :D

Photobucket
Not very fond of the design but it's a 1TB!! A 1000GB!! :D

Photobucket
My collection of hdds :D

::29th Nov 09::

Went out with Jeremy and Sally to have lunch at 18 Chefs at Tiong Bahru. Wow, I really didn't know that Tiong Bahru has an 18 Chefs! We didn't know what to do afterward so we went to play arcade there. Jeremy wanted to watch New Moon at first, but Sally and I were reluctant to do so. We got bored of the arcade at Tiong Bahru and went to play the one at Marina Square instead :X I had a great time watching Sally danced Para Para xD

Quote of the day:
"Why don't you take off your skin and use as a coat?" - Sally said this to Jeremy.
I had plenty of laughs after I heard it xD!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

::2nd Dec 09::

My mama woke us all up at 7.30am to see the egg that Sky has laid!! I really hope its not an empty, non-fertilized egg!! If there's really a chick in the egg, Ocean will be a father soon. Yes, incest :( I even saw them having sex with each other, twice! Even though Ocean is always together with yipyip. So confusing, these lovebirds' relationships :\ And so! Here's the egg!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sky guarding over the egg.

Photobucket
My mama made a box for Sky and her egg.

Photobucket
Sky's not even sitting on it!
(Egg in the corner)

Photobucket
yipyip and Ocean looking down at the box from their hideout.

Anyway Sky laid her 2nd egg on the 4th of Dec. I think more will be coming, because from what I have read, a clutch usually contains 4 to 6 eggs.

& the most coincidence thing was that Sally came to my house to take some computer programme stuffs the previous day and we talked about the lovebirds laying eggs before she left my house! D:

The same day, KaiKai (nickname used; real name hidden) and I went to Pearl Centre to watch a R(A) movie :) We got lost trying to find where is the YangTze Cinema. After walking round and round, we found it in the corner of the 4th floor. The first thing I saw was a group of old men gathering around the poster boxs. KaiKai and I were deciding over two movies that were playing at 3pm; The Butcher's Wife or Spike Drink Gang. We chose the Butcher's Wife in the end. A Korean movie. I was hoping to catch a Japanese one but it was showing at 5pm :( Too late; got work later at 6pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The movie we will be watching.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Paper tickets D:

ANYWAY, the movie was terrible... It was super boring and only had 2 sex scenes. The seats were terrible, full of bedbugs! The moment I sat on the seat, I was itching all over :\ KaiKai and I had around 10 bedbugs' lovebites! D: & we slept for most of the 1hour 30mins of the playtime. I have no idea why the old men in the theatre kept changing their seats nonstop! Probably of the bedbugs? Or maybe they just wanna get closer to the screen... :\ Some of the old men went to the back exit for a long time before coming out again... Weird. Anyway, I'll most probably have second thoughts about watching a R(A) movie there again! :\

Another thing to mention:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Collected my driving license from the post office, like finally xD!

::3rd Dec 09::

Went out with some of my polytechnic clique (Shuhua, WeiLeng & Joshua) for dinner @ IMM and also to pass back WeiLeng her harddisk. Ate @ Fish & Co. again!! D: I must restrict myself for spending too much from now on... Need to think about my cosplay funding!! Dx

Photobucket
Supposedly the Best Fish & Chips in Town.
& I couldn't finish it :(


MY SUPER LONG COLLECTION OF MINI POSTS HAS NOW ENDED!
GOOD BYE :D!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info