Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Sally's 21st Birthday Celebration

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 3:57 AM


::7th Nov 09::

Hurray, now with all the busy stuff gone. I can continue blogging~

And so, Sally invited me to her 21st birthday celebration @ Raffles Town Club, Café Terrace. Her actual birthday is on 10th Nov, anyway happy birthday still :) Puikwan and I didn't know how to get there. Actually I was kinda lazy to read all the directions and guides Sally has placed in her email :X So, Sally brought us there and she was late for her own birthday celebration D: Pretty amazing.

Photobucket
My new pretty shoes bought from Batam :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh, late already still can take picture, you know? xD

The place felt very grand and expensive. The buffet was exquisite as well O_O

Photobucket
Appetizers, desserts and main course!

Photobucket
Time to dine!

Photobucket
My share of appetizers.

One by one her invited friends including my cousin, Jeremy, trickled in like water. And we began to rapidly take pictures. So the whole process was eat, take pictures, carry on eating, take pictures again; so on and so forth. Hmm, and I really have nothing else to type... Let me just post pictures, okay? :)

Photobucket
Here we have our birthday girl, Sally :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeremy really likes petting me on my head :\
He says I'm his pet monkey T_T~

Then we went outside by the pool to take more pictures @_@

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And Jeremy tried to throw me into the pool :\
Stupid cousin...

Soon it was time for the cake cutting session, at approximately 2pm.

Photobucket
Super traditional cake,
kinda reminds me of Fazillah's 21st birthday cake xD

Photobucket
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, SALLY DEAREST!!! :D

Time for the usual group photos:

Photobucket
With her family.

Photobucket
With her polytechnic friends.

Photobucket
With her secondary school friends.

Photobucket
With her church friends.

Photobucket
With her some other friends.

Photobucket
With all her friends! xD

Photobucket
Her friend, Yokie, specially sang her a birthday song
and presented her with a pink daisy. So sweet, right?

Anyway, that's about it. After eating somemore, Puikwan and I left the place with Sally and her polytechnic friends and randomly found ourselves at Orchard Road. We carried on wandering randomly at Far East Plaza and later at Takashimaya. And then, we went off our seperate ways. For me? I went home :)

Thank you Sally for inviting me to your birthday celebration! Hope you like the gift from Puikwan and me. & I was really glad to finally meet Yokie in person, after knowing him online through Sally. Lastly, Happy Birthday to Sally again :D

Photobucket
Booya!~


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info