Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Seifuku! | Cloth Hunting!

Saturday, October 24, 2009 @ 1:39 AM


::20th Oct 09::

Got totally nothing to do so I decided to watch movies :) Like you know, for FREEEE :D My favourite thing to do when I've got nothing to do. Was supposed to watch "Imagine That" with Rebecca but I couldn't contact her at all! Because she left her handphone in her locker D: But she came down in the afternoon to get it back.

Rebecca later accompanied me to get the Japanese school uniform (seifuku) from the online seller at Bedok and also to meet up with ShunAn. And we made our way back to Great World City to play arcade and watch another movie, "The Hurt Locker", which I promptly fell asleep during the show. & I'm proud of it! :D

Photobucket
Percussion Master! :D
This is so much easier to play than Taiko drums, seriously!

Photobucket
DDR.
ShunAn vs. Me xD

Photobucket
Trying out the seifuku I bought :D
I don't know how to adjust the scarf properly :( Need more practice, I guess...

Photobucket
Bought it for $54 :)


*~_________________________~*


::22nd Oct 09::

-Flashback - Went with Jasmine and XueNi on the 13th Oct to meet the tailor, Lillian, for my AFA cosplay costume. Lillian also told me what type of cloth and how many meters I'm suppose to get for the costume. 3m orange cloth, 0.5m brown cloth, 16 inches open end zip and some strings. Feels like some kind of treasure hunt game!! xD

And now finally I found the time to go cloth hunting with XueNi. And I realized that I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO BRING A PICTURE OF THE COSTUME! That was so retarded of me :\ I went online on my handphone and downloaded the picture from Wikipedia. Thank goodness for technology.

The first stop we made was at Chinatown, People's Park Complex. I bought the zip and strings there, cost me $2.40 for both items. The cloth we didn't manage to find it :( Either it's of different shades of orange or wrong cloth material.

Photobucket
Lunch there before the hunt begins.

Next stop was Plaza Singapura, Spotlight. Worse... No suitable cloths at all and the prices are rocket high! Anyway, from the purple line to red line, we went to Raffles Place's Hong Leong Finance building to meet Joshua's mama to collect the zoo passes from her. Thank you and for the trouble ^^'''' Before moving to our next destination, we ate some expensive pudding thing called "Trio Chocolate Mousse with Berries" at the OUB building's Swissbake. I treated XueNi as well :D So nice of me? :X

Photobucket

Photobucket
One costs $3.90!~
Expensive feel, right? :X

Anyway, our next place to search for the cloths was at Arab Street. Woah! I was amazed by the number of fabric shops there. Though my head nearly explode from the strong scent of Indian perfume stuff there and also the crowded-ness of the place. But we managed to find my cloth there :D Bought both orange and brown cloth at $19.50. & I can't forget the line that the guy from the carpet shop said with his strong Indian accent. "Carpets for you, ma'am?"

Photobucket
And with that, I managed to buy all my materials!
Thank you XueNi for accompanying~

With the time left, we walked to Suntec City to check out XueNi's AuditionSea account at Asiasoft PCBunk. And also I spotted a shop that sells wings! I could definitely use it for my AFA cosplay. But then, it costs $39.90 :( I'll think about it. Still thinking...

When I was looking at the wings, the shopkeeper beckoned me to her so she could show me some colouring book magic trick. After that, there were two secondary school looking guys by the counter, probably learning magic tricks from the shopkeeper earlier. One of the guy wanted to show me a magic trick, the ring & chain one, which I already knew how to do it :X He failed twice before succeeding in doing it. I pretended not to know the trick and asked him to let me try as well xD And I succeeded in doing it on the first try. The guys were really shocked and totally owned by me! Awesome~ Anyway, after they left, the shopkeeper then told me/us that they wanted to get my/our numbers :X Aww~ Too bad for them.

Photobucket
Ladybug earrings I bought :D

Photobucket

After that, we went home from the bus stop near the Esplanade. It was a freaking long ride home for me :\ And I didn't bring my NDS or a storybook... Slept throughout the journey home, listening to my mp3.

Photobucket
Showing off my small collection of nail polishes! xD


Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
-Martin Luther King, Jr

Labels: , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info