Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Blasting off again?

Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 9:16 PM


::26th Oct 09::

Lemme skipped two belated posts first and blog about this one here first :$

I went for training at MoM from 8.30am to 11am. It was really silly. I have no idea what is the purpose of it but I fully get the idea of what I will be doing. And I do not like it at all. Especially the agency, Business Edge. They are the worst job agency. They do not tell you anything and only tell you if you asked them! So most of the time you will be totally clueless. DO NOT GO TO THEM AT ALL!!! I'm warning you :\ And I refused to start work at MoM on Monday, 2nd Nov, as well. I'll be going to an interview at the Subordinate Court instead :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Boring labor force survey :\

Met up with Daphne, Audrey and Puikwan after their office work and also after I watched finished two movies, Amalfi and Julie & Julia, at GV Grand. We wanted to discuss our Batam trip and also to change money. But we were too late and thus the money changer have closed. I passed SGD100 to Puikwan to help me change the next day. SO PUIKWAN HOH!! O$$P$$!! :D

Photobucket
Coincidence dressing?

Anyway, my Batam trip will be on the 31st Oct to 1st Nov. 2 days 1 night! Don't miss me too much, okay? And when I come back, I really need to quickly blog about all the belated, delayed posts :\ So tomorrow is the trip already! O_O I have not packed yet xD And I have to wake up at 5.30am. Aww, shucks...

Btw, I have watched Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT! On the opening day, 29th Oct, at 11am. The very first show :) I truly enjoyed the movie. I got to see a different view of him. The way he works with the people and everything. I even bought the CD at a staff price of $12. Actual price is $15. There's even a Michael Jackson package of 2 tickets, 1 CD, 1 shirt and a popcorn combo at $45. But I didn't have that kind of money to spend, of course. Now this was it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh. I'm obsessed! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

& I'll try to keep the GV job even if I have a new office hour job. I'll try...

Photobucket
The happy times~ :D

NOW! LET ME GO BACK IN PACKING MY STUFF FOR THE BATAM TRIP!!!! :@
Stop procrastinating and do it now. No more time! 5.30am wake up!! :( Need to sleep. Like now.
Oh! The people who are going were Audrey, Daphne, Lisa, Puikwan, Shalee, her mama and me! 7 of us.
Photobucket
Checklist made by Puikwan.

Lastly, the Pokémon card I made using some Pokémon card creating website.

Photobucket
Awesome, eh? ;D


You and I must make a pact
We must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

-Michael Jackson's I'll be there

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info