Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

!!Anime Festival Asia '09!! - Day 2

Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 2:25 AM


::22nd Nov 09 - Day 2::

Pardon for the super late post... Too many events and stuff to do :(
This post will not be as detailed... & most pictures will be made into collages... :X


Like I have said, I have been peer pressured into cosplaying for Day 2! xD My intention was not to go at all and rest at home. But my anime friends like Aim and Eclair wanted me to cosplay for the 2nd day as well. So I did the cosplay that was easiest for me. Nagato Yuki. I had everything; wig, uniform, shoes. The only thing I need to do was to iron the uniform! xD

Photobucket
Tada~

Anime: 「Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu」
Character: Nagato Yuki (School Uniform Version)
Location: Suntec Convention Hall; AFA

My papa sent me to Suntec Convention Hall by van and I met up with Eclair. We prepared and got ready in the handicapped toilet at Marina Square. The toilets all over the convention hall were packed with other cosplayers! D: Every single one of them! After changing, we went back to the convention hall and met up with TingYu and the rest(?) Can't remember names... :X

Anyway, Eclair then made me go into the AFA convention hall :( But she paid half of my ticket though... & the rest who didn't want to pay; managed to get in for free ;) I only wanted someone to go in and gachapon for me my Dragonball Z gachapons!~~ Oh well... And so, I just went into gachapon my Dragonball Z and also the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu balls.

Photobucket
Another ticket :\

For the Dragonball Z gachapon, I got ANOTHER MAJIN BUU AGAIN! :\ Stupid pink blob! I gave it to Tsuki. Using my money, Eclair gachaponed for me Saiyan Goku and Trunks! She was really lucky! :D But but but... I still didn't get Vegeta T_T!~ My favourite DBZ chara! & for the Suzumiya Haruhi one... I got Itsuki Koizumi and Mikuru... Sighs, I didn't get Nagato Yuki!! But there was one photographer who gotten two Nagato Yuki and he was nice enough to trade with my Itsuki one :) It was a pretty good gachapon experience after all! Even though, I was seriously unlucky :\

Photobucket
Praying to the machine :X

Photobucket
My gachapons! :D

Walked one round with Tsuki (The rest all suddenly disappeared! :\) and found TingYu at the entrance! TingYu was supposed to be Eclair's partner, Kagamine Len; Magnet White version. But she was alone as well! We stood there talking to each other but we got interrupted a lot of time by photographers D: And there was pretty cramped as well with all the people walking in and out of the convention hall. So we decided to go to the 3rd floor and camp there, while waiting for Eclair and the rest to come. Another reason was to have a place to put our bags down! No fun having them while cosplaying! :\

Anyway from here onwards is nothing more than taking pictures and running all over the place. I managed to finally meet Yusri. Found Alfred and Aim (For Aim, I found him too late... He already has changed out of his cosplay costume D:). Made new friends; h0rse, JiaQing & Violet. Took pictures with other cosplayers. Running to-and- fro Eclair's group & Yusri/Alfred's group.
Lastly, I had LOTS of FUN! :D :D :D :D

Up next, photos spam... Sorry :X

Photobucket
Our spot at 3rd floor xD
My props; specs and book! :)

Photobucket
My book xD

Photobucket
Paper bag taken while walking over the overhead bridge to Marine Square.
It's a crime to ignore me! xD

Photobucket
With TingYu :)
My newest friend! My soon-to-be-close cosplay friend! :D

Photobucket
With TingYu's sister, ZhanYing :)

Photobucket
With Violet :)

Photobucket
Doing Suzumiya Haruhi's pose! :X

Photobucket
Thanks to Pang Huiming for this picture :)

Photobucket
With Yusri ("Miku" Spy from Team Fortress 2)

Photobucket
With Heavy & Scout from Team Fortress 2;
including an random ambush from "Naruto" Spy.

Photobucket
With h0rse (Blue Scout from Team Fortress 2)

Photobucket
Signboard from the red scout.

Photobucket
With Aim :)

Photobucket
With XueShan.
I totally didn't expect her to take a picture with me! :O

Now, time for some collages of pictures I took with TingYu and Eclair :)
Such random shots, really! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lastly, here are some photos I took of the other cosplayers. Not a lot because I can't carry my camera around while I'm cosplaying. I have nowhere to put my camera if someone asked me to pose for a picture :( No pockets! :\

Photobucket
Probably the youngest cosplayer there.
Pretty Cure!
I'm sooo gonna let my child cosplay at the age of 2! :X

Photobucket
Awesome wings!
He had to take off his wings when going into the convention hall.
The security guard didn't allow :X

Photobucket
Miku & Kaito; Black Rock Shooter.

Photobucket
Spies; Team Fortress 2.

Photobucket
Heavy & Scout; Team Fortress 2.

Photobucket
One pair of Kagamine Rin/Len; Magnet White version.

Photobucket
Two pairs!

Photobucket
And three! O_O

Photobucket
Cute guy munching on a huge piece of bread... ^^'''

Photobucket
Claymore!! :D

After all the photo taking, we went to walked around the convention hall one last time before we changed out of our costume. Well, except for TingYu. I had a quick peek of the "I Love Anisong" concert beside the convention. It was really crowded. Those who didn't want to pay $108 could stand at the back and watch the entire thing :\ Ate dinner @ Burger King with TingYu, ZhenYing, Tsuki and Wendy. And Tsuki drove us home in his lime green van! :D Thank you!!

Photobucket
The crowded concert.

This is the end of my 2nd day at AFA! It was far more enjoyable than the 1st day. I get to relax and walk around on my own. I have also widen my range of anime/cosplay friends!! Btw, I'm the only Nagato Yuki there! :D So funny when people wanted to take pictures of me together with their Nagato Yuki figurines they bought. & I also took pictures with two Suzumiya Haruhis xD This time, more people knows what I'm cosplaying!!! Like yay! Someone actually recognized me from EOY08! And I don't even remember him at all... Failure. Memory leaked again :\
Okay okay, enough of my personal ramblings D:

My future cosplay for Nagato Yuki would be the witch version!! Can't wait to do that version~
And so... with this, I shall put an end to my AFA day 2 post. Thank you. Good bye :)

AND...

Photobucket


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info