Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Sinfonique '09

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 2:43 PM


::4th Dec 09::

Time to blog all the belated December's posts!!
No enough time to blog :\ Need to quickly finish up my xmas presents. I ish crafting!
T-T~
So many things to do. No time. No time.

Joshua Kwek invited Rebecca and me to his orchestra performance; "Sinfonique '09" @ Nanyang Polytechnic. He is going to play the double bass and bass cello. So we decided to work first in the morning and then make our way there afterward. But Rebecca didn't go in the end. So I went all the way there alone D: Well, not exactly, Rebecca accompanied me halfway through.

Photobucket
Doing box office opening gives me a lot of time to slack
and stare into space :X This caterpie was drawn during those free time.

Photobucket
Rebecca's female butterfree xD

Photobucket
Jermaine, Augusta and Devin.

Photobucket
+ Roy!

My journey consisted of taking a bus to the MRT, took purple line and transferred to the circle line and then another transfer to the red line to Yio Chu Kang MRT station. My ez-link money!! T_T~ Walked to NYP and met up with YeoHao who brought me to their school's food court, 口福... Ate there and then it's time to proceed to the auditorium.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With TianQing, Kelvin and YeoHao.
Kelvin didn't go to the concert as he had work :\

Photobucket
The ticket.

Woah, the last time I have been to the NYP auditorium was their open house which was years ago when I was choosing my polytechnic. NYP was the polytechnic I wanted to go to; but I went into RP instead :\ Anyway, we settled down at one of the front rows. I sat beside this super noisy china girl. So annoying. And we watched/listened to the concert. I'll have to say that orchestra performances is really not my cup of tea :\ I didn't know any of the songs they were playing and I got bored; and fell asleep :X

Photobucket

Photobucket
About to begin.

Photobucket
The emcee.

Photobucket
The conductor, Dr. Zechariah Goh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
String instruments; violins~

Photobucket
String instruments; cellos~

Photobucket
Joshua playing the double bass.

Photobucket
Wind instruments' turn!
Flutes & a piccolo.

Photobucket
Clarinets and tubas.

Photobucket
Stand to receive applause for the song xD

During the 15mins intermission, we changed our places and went to sit at the back. Orchestra listening is not for the front rows. The sounds made by the instruments were deafening and I couldn't see the back rows of the orchestra at all. And to my dismay, I forget to charge my camera batteries! And my pink camera died :\ I had to use my handphone camera instead...

Photobucket
Further back now xD

Photobucket
A saxophone soloist; Prof. Vince Gnojek.

Photobucket

After the performance, YeoHao and I went to meet up with Joshua. & we went to Bishan for our supper(?) @ Pastamania. I shared with YeoHao an 10-inch Hawaiian pizza. Because we both are very poor people! D:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Carrying Joshua's bass guitar.
It was super tall and heavy D:

Photobucket
Yum :P

And with that, I shall end this post. Good bye!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info