Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Crafts: X'mas Gifts

Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 4:03 AM


Finally I can blogged about the reason behind my late December posts. I had to make christmas gifts for all my closest friends! And they took up a lot of my time and effort. My sweat, blood and most importantly, sleep! xD So it's not very hard to figure out that I have no time to blog at all. Everything was made from scratch! Everything! From felt cloth and wool!

Photobucket
Here's the sketch of how it's gonna be like.
Angel for girls; Santa for boys.
Hearts will have their names on.
6 angels & 7 santas.

Yes yes, they are voodoo dolls! If you are still wondering what are they :X
I started on the angels first.

Photobucket
For the angel base colour will be this purple shades mix colours.
After sewing their eyes on, I then started on the santas' body base.

Photobucket
Brown shades mix coloured wool for the guys xD

Photobucket
Completed clothes and hearts for the girls.
Almost done!! :3

Photobucket
A completed angel :)

I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to make the santa hat for the guys. Google my way out of the mess, I would say @_@ But yes! I managed to sew a santa hat and pop it on the doll's head :D Thanks to Google! GGRKS!

Photobucket
Looks like the leader of KKK :\

Photobucket
Continued on for the rest of the dolls... T_T~
(This picture was taken at 6.33am. Yes, I spent couple of nights trying to get these over and done with it.)

And and and after many many late nights of rushing to complete these, I managed to complete them on the 23rd of December. One day before Christmas eve! In a nick of time, I would say. But I would really give myself a pat on the back for all the effort put in and I didn't give up halfway through!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
I always love a harem :)

Photobucket

No two dolls are identical! Just like us, humans :)


Photobucket
The two special christmas dolls :)
Made for my polytechnic clique's christmas gifts exchange session.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nicely wrapped up! :D

And with this, I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER VOODOO DOLL ANYMORE!!!
I am so relieved! :D But I have to postpone this promise for a little while because... Yokie lost his voodoo doll I made for him! He was really sorry, and yea... I made for him another one to replace the lost one. It's not the same, but it will do :X

Photobucket
The 2nd Yokie doll

I HOPE YOU CHOSEN PEOPLE LIKE MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU.
I WILL SLAP YOU IF YOU DON'T!

A lot of my friends asked me to open a blogshop to sell custom made stuffs to people. But I refused to do so. Firstly, I'm LAZY! :D And lastly, I only make such stuffs for my close friends :)
Not for sale, sorry!! :X

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info