Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

::Singapore Flyer::

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 3:34 AM


::22nd Dec 09::

One of the few posts that I dreaded blogging, this and EOY
So many pictures were taken! From 3 different camera!
Total of 330 pictures! I have difficulties choosing/filtering which pictures to put up! D:
I have tried my best to reduce the pictures used, by selection & collages.
'Coz I already have complaints!! That my blog is laggy and there's too many pictures :(


So yay! The excursion I planned this time was a trip to the Singapore Flyer! Due to the weekdays student promotion in December, ticket price for students is at $10!~ :D I found out about this from Sally's trip to there in Facebook. So the people I selected to go there with, were students on holidays. My newest cosplay friends I met on AFA + ShunAn + his friend, JiaQing :)

& the twist was we are gonna dress up and take pictures there!! ShunAn, TingYu and me were wearing wigs! xD Some random cosplaying :3 No fixed chara. Well, except for TingYu, she's doing Kagamine Len; formal.

Headcount: ShunAn, Wendy, Angie, JiaQing, TingYu, TingYu's sister & me!
7 of us, here we go!~

Photobucket
Welcome to the world's largest observation wheel!

Photobucket
Tickets :D
So excited already!

Photobucket
Heh, butterflies xD

Photobucket
Seems like the xmas theme there was "A Magical Christmas"

Took a picture at the Flyer's pictureworks there before proceeding to enter the cabin of the Flyer. We purposely took our time to get there so that we could get the whole cabin to ourselves! And we managed to do that v^_^V It started to rain when we board the cabin, the staff sheltered us with an umbrella while we rushed into the slow moving cabin.

Photobucket
Going up!

And next, we spend the whole of 30mins to 45mins taking pictures! & of course, we looked at the beautiful city scenery unfolded to us as we raise up towards the top.

Photobucket
The city & Marina Barrage.

Photobucket
With TingYu :D

Photobucket
With Angie :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jumping shots using JiaQing's multiple burst shots camera function!
Perfect jump shot pictures were taken! :D No blur!

Photobucket
Cutesy shots :D

Photobucket
Camwhore :X
I super *hearts* my blonde wig! :3

When we were reaching the top, JiaQing set up his camera on the tripod stand so that we could take group pictures at the submit of the Flyer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Using the remote control to snap our shots! :D

Photobucket
Going down~

Photobucket
Photoshoot type of shot! xD

Photobucket
With the photographer of the day, JiaQing! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last shot before we get off :(

When we were walking away to the souvenir shop, a Sikh in the cabin signal to me that he wanted to take a picture so I posed for him xD Anyway, at the souvenir shop, we bought the soft copy of our group picture taken at the pictureworks earlier. And we went to Popeyes to have our lunch. My, we were starving! D:

Photobucket

After eating, we went to the centre of the atrium, right under the Flyer, also known as the Yakult Rainforest of Discovery, to have a mini photoshoot of our own! Wendy and JiaQing as our personal wonderful photographers :) Great job d^_^b! Took a lot of pictures here! But I have made a promise to post lesser pictures. So here are some I have personally selected myself :)

From here, we also have founded our new air instruments band!
After Thr3e

Vocalist - Angie
Guitarist - TingYu
Bassist - Me
Drummer - ShunAn

Most of the pictures here looks like our band cover shots xD
Why is the band name, "After 3"? It's because of all the jump shots we took.
We only jumped after the count of 3 xD Not at the count of 3, but only after it.
Thus, "After Thr3e" was founded :D

Photobucket
Presenting After Thr3e
*fangirls screams!!!*

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mafia family shot.

Photobucket
One Piece pose!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lots of jump shots!

Photobucket
Mysterious~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looks like some scene from anime/manga!!! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heh, I love taking couple shots with TingYu :X

After that, that's the end of our excursion to the Singapore Flyer! We all went off to our seperate ways. Wait, JiaQing went off to a wedding dinner; ShunAn & I to GV Grand and the rest of the girls to TingYu's house. 3 seperate ways actually!! xD

ShunAn and I made our way down to Great World City, GV Grand to look for our friends there :D Our main motive was to actually surprise them with our dress up xD All of them didn't recognise me until they took a closer look. It was really funny to look at their blank faces which would suddenly changed to shock when they finally recognised it's me xD Rebecca's expression and reaction was the funniest of them all xD! She called me SIAO!!!!!!!!! Dx

Photobucket
becca becca, Rebecca

It was a really enjoyable day for me. One of my most memorable days! I really get to know my new friends better and I hope we would have more of such activities in the future. MOAR! :D And also meet ups for preparations of our Ginjinka cosplay for Cosfest!!!! Excited!!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info