Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Random Stuffs

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 2:36 PM


::17th Dec 09::
Went out with Edmund, Rebecca and ShunAn to meet Rebecca's friends, LongTing and Kenny @ one of Ang Mo Kio's hawker centres. Ate at Astons Express :)

Photobucket
With my closest GV mates :D

Photobucket
Black Pepper Chicken Chop with 2 sides; baked potato and onion rings.

After that, they went to AMK hub. As for me, I went to meet Daphne for our first yoga trial at Sivananda. It was pretty fun, except for the breathing exercises. Those made me felt light headed :\


::19th Dec 09::
The Doll Affair event.
& I didn't go :P


::20th Dec 09::
Finally the day has arrived to complete the final task of our EOY cosplay!! Altering of bibs and cutting out the stars for the girls; for ShunAn was making his star sticker. Went over to XueNi's house to do so; with ShunAn and Edmund. Puikwan wasn't free on that day.

Thanks to XueNi's mama for helping us alter the bibs!! And I helped cut out 4 small stars from 2 big stars. My chara is in need of 3 stars, while Puikwan's chara is only in need of 1 star. I had a really hard time drawing my perfect star on paper first before cutting out.

Photobucket
Still looks pretty awful to me :(

Photobucket
Yay! All done! :D

Lemme go through my checklist again :X

EOY Updates:
Costume: DONE!
Props: Completed
Boots: Arrived
Wig: Arrived and ready!
Contact lens: Arrived

What's left to do now is... wait for the day to arrive! xD

Photobucket
Bought 2 accessories while walking at Anchorpoint :(
Total: $10
I really like the pendant; reminds me of some game quest item :X


Random dateless stuffs xD

Photobucket
"Where the Wild Things are" standee!
Apparently this movie is not gonna be show in Singapore anymore...

Photobucket
Finally received my bagpack that I ordered from Melinda...
But at least I received... 7 weeks later... T_T~


Pets post now! :D

Photobucket
At last, I got to meet Winterbell, Sally's hamster!
So hard to get a clear picture of it! Hamsters can't stay still D:


Damien's friend, Gavin, bought a 2 months old Lutino cockatiel from the same guy we bought Koko. Gavin brought over to my house and yay! I got to see it :D

Photobucket
So fat! Still having its big crop! Short crest feathers!
Its name was actually nameless, then it changed to Pikachu, then finally it remains as Dodo.

Photobucket
Comparing to Koko.
Dodo and Koko are not on good terms... :X

Photobucket

However, there's a really sad news... Dodo might not live for long. Apparently there was a small hole found around 1cm above its anus. You can even see its guts moving in there D: Its perch in the cage was covered with blood. Damien and Gavin brought Dodo around Singapore to find a vet for it. When they finally found one, the vet stitch the hole up and gave it medicine to take. It cost $150! Using that money can buy you 2 cockatiels! D: But due to feelings for Dodo, Gavin is willingly to spend that money.

Anyway, the next few days, Gavin came back from school and found the perch once again covered with blood... Dodo had pull the stitches out and the hole was once again there. Bigger this time. Poor Dodo!! T_T~ Hope it will be able to live its full age of 25 years. Hopefully the hole will heal on its own.

Photobucket
Bringing Koko out for the first time.
I'm not going to bring it out anymore. Once bitten, twice shy.
Koko will fly if it got startled by cars and strong winds.
And it can fly very far and high. It's really heart-stopping D:

Photobucket
Sky with 4 eggs.
Right now, she has a clutch of 6 eggs!
I have no idea why, but I seriously doubt they will hatch...

Photobucket
And that's all! :)


Labels: , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info