Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

DONKA! DONKA!

Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 12:01 AM


::24th Dec 08::

So what did I do on my xmas eve? :D Went out with my 16DC friends!~ For dinner gathering as usual. Before I met them, I was with dear :) (Even though, I'm still sick with LOTS of coughs and mucus) Anyway, this time we dined at Pasta de Waraku. My favourite japanese pasta restaurant! But aww... I didn't manage to finish my food :(


The people.
.puikwan.me.lisa.shalee.daphne.guowei.siwei.aikchai.guanghao.

Guanghao suggested that we should all make a wish for the new year on the "Make a Wish" ball. So Lisa guided us to Suntec City where the "Make a Wish" booth is. It's free, btw. I didn't know there was such a thing! Maybe I should go out more... to these kind of places. We were provided with a new ball to start on, since there were so many of us xD


Going to start writing~~


Halfway through~
I wrote "no flu, no cough, no fever, no sorethroat" and "believe in fairies and unicorns!!"
Yes. I do believe that they are real. *puts on a serious face*


And we are done! *big smiles everyone*


Always posed with your handiwork, no matter what is it.

Made our way to Esplanade to sit-sit and play games!! with forfeits, of course. My favourite game would be the sound and rhythm game. Donka Donka! After that, we wandered all the way outside Esplanade deciding whether to stay and countdown for Christmas or go home and for me, play Maplestory. I voted for go home of course. You mean you want me to stay there and wait until midnight just to say, 10, 9, 8....3, 2,1 MERRY XMAS! okay byebye let's go home? And have to either walk home or take taxi because there is no buses operating anymore? No way! So we took "some" pictures there and head home :D Yay! And... once it past midnight, I started receiving floods of merry xmas sms from a lot of people! Even some unexpected ones like Willie and Aaron O_O


Look at all the wishing balls floating on Singapore river :)
When I look at them, I thought... People really do have alot of wishes.
Possible ones and not-so-possible ones.
That's what makes us humans.


This is one of the "few" pictures we took together xD

Now let's check out what I received for xmas. I know it's not a lot like some of you people out there. I'm jealous of you guys!!! :X


From Lisa and Shalee :)


From my youngest brother, Damien :D


From my dear :D:D:D:D

So how do you spend your xmas eve?
Or maybe even on xmas day itself?
Yes... I know... I spent my xmas day working...
So pathetic, right? What to do? Double pay leh :X

***
"Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing."
My favourite xmas song :)

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info