Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

!!EOY08!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 1:43 AM


::13th Dec 08::

Argh... Another late post! Anyway, let's get on to it!

Slept 4 hours, woke up a little late, met Jackie at Tiong Bahru MRT, overslept on the MRT all the way to Pasir ris =___= Sat back to Expo, thus being late a bit for my EOY duty ._. I was again a helper at EOY. My free entry pass :3 My job was pretty easy. Was stationed at the ticket counter and was made to only hand out media passes to the appropriate people. Mine was the first shift so it's only until 11am. Once it reached 11am, Calyx and I went off to change xD Calyx to her gothic style and me, to my Yuki cosplay. Thanks Calyx for helping me with my makeup!! And Kewen for styling my wig!!



I looked pretty weird O.o

Most of the time I spent wandering around on my own. No one to hang out with. Not close to my cosplay team. Friends busy with their duties and their own cosplay teams. Wandering around, looking at booths and buying items alone, can be pretty fun! Sometimes people even stopped me and asked to take a picture with them O_O Which is kinda surprising xD Later I went to register at Vince and Iamcow's photoshoot booth. Took pictures of myself and my group. Then I also went to join xxTamaTamaxx's team for a photoshoot because they are lacking of a Nagato Yuki. It was really fun taking pictures with them :D Here are some of the pictures I took during my time alone :)

















And I also enjoyed taking pictures with my friends~ :D Given the chance if I saw them.


with Shuhua~


with Aim~


with Kewen~


With Sheryl~


With Alfred~
The only person I forget to take with is ahsie!! And she was there the whole day!! *facepalm*

Now for the photoshoot pictures :) Thank you for the pictures... Though I don't actually know all the photographers' names. I only remembered time shock and dxboy. Well, these pictures were credited to them.




My team.




With xxTamaTamaxx's team :D

And soon it was time for my team's performance on stage... Was really nervous. But luckily, I didn't forget any of my dance moves! Whee~ Didn't win, of course... But I did enjoyed my time on stage :D




Thanks to ah_dong for the pictures :)


Here is our performance, credit to the one who video it xD

After that, I wandered around alone again and fell asleep at the ticket counter. My eyes were tired due to the long hours of contact lens wearing. My whole body was aching. But I was proud of myself that I was able to stay at the EOY from the beginning to the end :)


Here are my goodies :D
I really like the Kallen picture... *blushes*

This is my favourite EOY!! I had so much fun!! Hope there will be another EOY next year... Don't let it stop!!! :( Anyway, good job to all the helpers at EOY, especially ahsie! :) Now with all the huge events over... I can finally relax... :)


Signing out!

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info