Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Holidayssss~

Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 9:52 AM


Today is the last day of school!~ And then 3 weeks of holidays :D Even though I'm in school right now, my soul is not =__= I so wanna watch anime and play maplestory right now! Anyway tomorrow is EOY already. So fast :(



I'm afraid that I'm not even fully prepare for it. I will be cosplaying Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. My team will be performing for the cosplay performance competition or somewhere along that line. I'm scared that I will messed up on stage... which is not a very good thing that is. Hope I will remember to bring all my cosplay stuff and also my Vampire Knight costume as well for Lirin :3 And... there's a few people I would like to thank before tomorrow.

Thank you Xue Ni and her mama for helping me altered my costume especially the skirt! and Xue Ni again for helping me cut my wig, especially it was so late in the night X_x And still lend me $$ for cab home T_T~ So touched...
Thank you Kewen for lending me and letting me alter her skirt T_T~ Without her, I think everyone would see my panties on tomorrow... *shudders at the thought of it*
Thank you my team for teaching me the dance steps because I couldn't learn from videos.
Thank you Rayblade for helping me to order the wig :)
Thank you Mizuki and Lirin for accompanying me in finding my grey cardigan!

That's all... I think... heh xD
AND PLEASE LET ME WAKE UP ON TIME TOMORROW!! :\

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info