Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tech Day

Friday, December 05, 2008 @ 11:51 PM


::3rd Dec 08::

Tech day. The day when those FYP projects that was done on food presented to the media (I think it's an food innovation event thingy). And Shuhua asked for my help as they are lacking of teammates. The thing is... I didn't help much at all. Sorry!! I did not know how to present about your functional muffins. But... I did had fun! Eating and walking around talking to people :D Delicious functional food... I really like the probiotics chocolate ice cream :3 Ice cream with microorganisms. How wonderful that sounds? xD


Preparation.
Overslept, came late, thus didn't help out much! :(


Bite-sized functional muffins which are gluten-free.


Christmas is soon here, have a xmas muffin :D


With Eugena and Shuhua, owners of the project xD


With their Co-PI who is my Genetics facilitator as well :O


Heh. Wuu and Moo~


Is Shuhua trying to dance? O_o


Orhx hoh... Caught slacking~ They don't wanna present :X


Lastly, my dragon likes the muffin :3

Just by doing all these... Eating. Running around. Talking. Taking pictures. More eating. More running around. I heard I'll be getting 4 DA points just like that! So funny. Quick. Start laughing. Now.

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info