Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy Birthday, Audrey!!~

Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 11:16 PM


Yay~ It's Audrey's actual birthday date! We decided to celebrate for her in school... With pizzas! Since she doesn't want cake so we did something different. People there were, shuhua, jackie, eisha, LJ, WeiLeng, me and the birthday girl, Audrey~ I recalled something silly happened on that day as well... Shuhua gave her handphone number to the pizza person and her handphone died due to no battery. So I have to put her SIM card into my handphone. When I was downstairs, the pizza person called. I ran immediately to the One stop centre, to found out that I DIDN'T BRING MY WALLET! I had to call Audrey to tell her to pass the phone to Shuhua so that she can bring down my wallet for me :( So tiring. Anyway, picture time~ :D


Rite's BBQ Chicken and Hawaiian Pizzzzzaaas~


Jackie enjoyed giving Audrey her 20 punches.
Looks like Audrey enjoyed receiving them as well :x


Audrey posing with her new jacket!
-stop armchio-ing okay!-





Group picturessss xD! So fun!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info