Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Ermmm...

Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 1:04 AM


It has been a very long time since I last did morning shift at Candybar 0_0... Don't even have time to prepare and count float, the crowd just kept coming in. I even worked for 1 more extra hour just to help them out :3 I'm good! :D

Next, went to celebrate Audrey's birthday in advance with the people (puikwan, lisa, shalee, birthday girl, daphne, siwei, zhanghao, guanghao, guowai) Ate at 天天火锅 at Bugis. I spent my money $17.60, on vermicelli and cabbage :x Aiyo... I go buffet or steamboat = waste money one :\


Food, Glorious Food.




As usual, a group picture is a must to remember the event.

Afterward, they decided to take a walk at the Southern Ridges after a round of random suggestions. Met up with Fazillah and took the bus273 from Bukit Merah interchange. I was pretty tired, bored and left out. Anyway I went being my antisocial other self and on my firewalls up to 90% high, all the way until I was going home alone. I guess soon I will be leaving this clique... It feels like we have nothing left in common. And yea, thus left out. Maybe... Maybe... Maybe...


Saw this while hiking halfway through...
Looks like Christmas is here early xD
Although the tree looks like a really tall thin tower with lots of lights and a star at the top...

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info