Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

"Hell"oween...

Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 3:58 PM


::1st Nov 08::

Met up with Lirin and Suki at Pasir Ris MRT control station after my EOY practice. Played arcade while waiting for the rest to come. I spent $$s on the catching toy machine!! T_T Wasted!! Shouldn't have done it. Vented my anger by playing DDR :X 95cents for 6 dances :D



When the rest came, we went to Escape Theme Park! To celebrate Halloween. The people there were Tama, Lirin, Zean, Mizu, Celeste, Norway, Farhan and me :D Signed up for the Nebo card to get in for free. $15 for the membership. The whole theme park looked like it has been through a whole new creepy make over. Monsters and ghosts roaming everywhere. Halloween props were set up everywhere. Pretty humid there with a lot of people. Lemme emphasize again... LOTS OF PEOPLE All the rides we could only go for one time. The queues were so loooong. The waiting time is like five times longer than the rides duration itself.

But the Haunted House was really good and more frightening!! They really revamped the whole place with more scary props, doors and effects. And it seems longer this time. Those people dressed up in monster and ghost costume kept frightening me :( I held dear's hand really tightly throughout the whole thing. I screamed until I came out with no voice. But still... My favourite ride is the Cabury Inverter! 360 degrees of pure fun! However Suki, Lirin and I got to go off earlier... like around 10.45pm. I ain't gonna hang around until I have to take a cab back home.


Whee~ :3

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info