Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

A Change

Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 8:50 PM


Yes, yes. I know all the Firefox users kept complaining about my words can't be seen due to the blog layout. And I have too recently become a Firefox user as well. So I finally changed my blogskin after so long! Just some random blogskin I chose. Anyway, now Firefox viewers can now see what I typed! I'm not sure about IE users... Ahhh~ Nevermind about them xD

P.S: I even added an anime picture of what anime I'm watching now!! So nice~ :D
P.P.S: By the way, that anime is call Hayate no Gotoku!
P.P.P.S: And some random pictures to keep you guys entertain. :)




MEOW!~ :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info