Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Asobi Masho... :3

Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 12:39 AM


::30th Oct 08::

Asobi Masho~ This movie, 20th Century Boys, is really enjoyable! Can't wait for the sequel :3 I watched the movie with ahsie and Audrey. Treated them with my black complimentary passes. Farhan cannot watch with us on that day :( So sad... Anyway, we went crazy after the movie and started taking pictures with the poster in the TOILET! :X Farhan met up with me later and he accompanied me to Pasir Ris :):):) For Sylvia's chalet BBQ at Pasir Ris's Aranda Country Club, which Audrey already went there immediately after the movie. Thank you Sylvia for inviting me to it!!! :D:D:D


So amusing.


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info