Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Pifff~

Sunday, November 09, 2008 @ 3:50 AM


::8th Nov 08::

Argh~ EOY auditions approaching... FYP presentation just around the corner waiting to frighten me. Went to practice the EOY dances with my team. Head hurts by trying to memorise everything at one shot. Swing arms, shake hips, turn around... Ahhhhhh................. *faints*


The SOS Dan. Our team~ :D
-drew by Dempster-

After practicing nonstop for few hours, I went to find dear and the rest (mizuki, zean, tama, lirin, farhana, suki) Looks like they too finished practicing for their EOY performances as well :) Hang out. And wow~ They really like playing the plush crane machine... I wanna try but I'm afraid to waste my $$ again like that day... I also want toy :(... Anyway, I spent a few coins on Guitarfreaks and Puzzle Bobble 4. Oh yea before I forget, I did something crazy with the girls!! We tried taking a picture in the passport photo machine.




Haha~ We looked rather silly trying to squeeze ourselves in that small space.
$6 "Neoprints"

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info