Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy~~ Whee~~

Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 1:23 AM


::9th Nov 08::

Finally~ I'm back at Box office :D Did some usual silly mistakes like not doing mix payment for prepaid card. But it was alright. The only thing not alright is... I HAVE TO SAY "QUANTUM OF SOLACE" another time... My brain will explode. I have to say that movie title for like over 9K times. Wah! I'm sick and tired of it. Anyway...
This. post. is. to. tell. all. of. you. that. I. got. my. sign. in. card. already!!! :D:D:D:D


Tata~ So funny that they use the stock card as the sign in card.

I pestered Bee yan, my manager, to give me the card. Like "when can I get my sign in card?" "can I get my sign in card now? please?" Until she say "Aiyo~ you very "fan" leh! Okay ar! I give you lah!" So whee~ Puikwan faster get yours okay :D

And also... I didn't down today! My account balanced :D So happy. I thought today I would really down... Because got alot of people... All WANT TO WATCH QUANTUM OF SOLACE. *brains exploded*. My account like had $1.9k so pretty lucky that I didn't down! Yay! :3 Now back to Candy bar I go~~~ Popper cleaning~~

Dear came to find me and waited for me to end work as well. So sweet of him <3

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info