Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Bad day :(

Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 12:04 PM


Overslept again... Only this time is I woke up at 7.20am... Was rushing my FYP report the previous night and went to sleep only at 5am. Furthermore, I have not completed it yet! Still left with abstract... Today is the submission date already. Moreover the facilitator sent my draft back only yesterday... And the worse thing, I have to work until 11.50pm yesterday and I reached home at 1am. But I'm glad that I have submitted my report already... :)


Final report with 7,243 words

Furthermore, I almost skipped school today as well... because I was wearing skirt and I have lab. I even bought my labcoat. I must dreaming when I was putting on my clothes. @_@ I overslept again on the MRT~ Until Sembawang.


Looks weird without jeans...... :X
Luckily the facilitator allowed me to come into the lab.

I thought my luck was changing when I have submitted my report already. But nooooo, met up with Dempster and team. It was raining. No umbrella. Saw my cosplay uniform. One look at the skirt... FAIL ALREADY LAH. FUCK. So small... Cannot wear one. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN... *recalls last year EOY* After this... I'm not going to join anymore teams... until they can prove to me that their suppliers will not fuck up their clothes. Went home to try... My fears were confirmed.


So short!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@
Panties can even be seen from the back... =_=

The person must have used my waist measurement, instead of the hips measurement... So I have to wear at my waist so the skirt become very very very very short. And it's very tight somemore. Now I have to buy another skirt if Mikuru cannot help at all. :@ Hope my wig is alright... If not, I'm gonna walk out. Can't afford to spend anymore money. Already over budget.

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info