Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

G302 DONE! Over and Out!

Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 11:41 PM


::29th Nov 08::

FINAL YEAR PROJECT G302 PRESENTATION IS TODAY.
I thought I will forget what I'm suppose to present during the presentation. So I kept reading through my notes on my DS on my way to school. Was really nervous. Had butterflies and moths in my stomach! Those really big ones O_O

When everyone in my team had reached, we went to register and collected our tags and paperwork stuff. The guys went to get our echeveria plants and the girls went to put up the poster in the designated classroom, W56D. Same class with ahsie's team :D and keeeithh's team D:


Our beloved $15 poster :X


In case you forget, my project is based on plant tissue culture of this lovely plant,
Echeveria "Topsy-Turvy"

Before the start of the presentation, I was really having serious jitterbugs. I even suddenly had a stomachache and felt like puking. Our first assessor who came in is... Jeremy Wu. But Hui Cheng, soon arrived as well. So we presented to two of them. Jeremy Wu asked the weirdest question of all the assessors. Don't know what stupid scientific conflict question. Something like if we bring this project of ours and let other scientists know about it, then they tried to prove our project is wrong or when they tried the same way as ours but ended up with a different results. What should we do? ............ Anyway, Jeremy Kong was also one of our assessors! :D


3 down. 3 more to go!
Halfway through.

Here we had a 30mins break with no assessors coming in to assess us yet. So we took pictures :X





Anyway the whole thing was over like a breeze. It was quite alright in the end. I guess I was more confident than I was at G301 presentation :3 Thank you my teammates for encouraging me during the presentation, especially Yehoshua. So here are more happy "FYP IS OVER" pictures :D:D:D






Team Echeveria FTW!
My clothes looks like a japanese school uniform :X


With our PI, Lee Wan She :D
She is the best (:


With Arif, YT and Miki :)

Then again... FYP ISH OVERRRRRRRRRRR! WHEE!

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info