Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

wine... blehx.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 8:56 AM


::19th Nov 08::

I won't drink wine again... Never... My colleagues, Mandy and Joshua, made me drank red and white wine. Red wine smells nice but tasted horrible. For white wine, smells horrible and tastes EVEN more horrible. I felt giddy and my body felt very hot, it's like I'm having a fever. When I went down to the office, my other colleagues thought I've got fever because my face was really red. One of them even tried to force me to eat panadol cold =_= I threw it away when I was outside. On the way back, I felt like puking, Joshua and the taxi driver made me go out and puke until I'm feeling better. I do not want loh... I wanna go home :( I will never drink wine again. NEVER~

Anyway, I also had a movie marathon with dear before I start work. I used my sign-in card and complimentary tickets to help him get in for free too :) We watched Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa and High School Muscial 3. So fun~ I wanna do it again and try watching 3 movies in a row :D

And... I have received my nebo card already :3



the night of nights~
-This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it our night
We gotta show what we're all about-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info