Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Hope for AIDS!

Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 2:44 AM


::17th Dec 08::

Went to take my driving practical again... Finally after so long. Took the 2nd session with WeiLeng. At least this time, I have a friend to go to BBDC with :) So... This is my first time driving after 8 months. And I thought I have forgotten everything! But it came back to me slowly. Before going to BBDC, WeiLeng asked me about my PDL, provisional driving license. I have totally forgotten about it! I looked for it in my wallet and to my dismay, it has already expired... like two months ago. Looks like I'll have to drive in the circuit for the whole entire lesson, I thought.



I told my instructor about it. And... He is so nice! He drove me to the nearest post office to renew my PDL. And yes! I can drive outside :D The whole driving thing makes me very nervous... And I'm still very nervous, sad to say. I'm afraid that I might knock down someone or destroy public properties or other people properties. I don't mind if I get injured but other people? :\ So scary. Anyway, I forgot to put on my safety belt again! So clever. Even the instructor didn't realize. Until after I realized it myself which is like I have already been driving for 30mins. Power, right? And I stalled the car a couple of time, due to didn't step on the clutch pedal on time. Sigh... But I think it's pretty good after 8 months of not driving! I think I still have my night driving phobia though... Hmmm... We'll see.

After this, made my way down to Clarke Quay. Saw Xue Ni and Jess... They lured me into eating Pepper Lunch!! ~_~ Anyway, my main motive of going there is to go to Fazillah's FYP event: Hope for AIDS at Home Club :D It's my virgin clubbing!! xD




The people, which is a lot of them.



Sat around, listened to the loud music playing, felt the huge beating vibrations. Didn't really know what to do there after seeing the different performance, so I went to play games with the guys. Soon it's time to PARTY~ All of us danced like mad people xD It's really fun to let loose and dance to the loud clubbing music. Though most of us aren't really dancers, we did enjoyed ourselves by dancing anyhow :3 *I didn't drank any alcohol!! because I would just get myself drank instantly*





Last group shot before all of us left trying to catch the last bus!! And I didn't manage to catch my 195 :( Smsed Iris and I received the message telling me that the bus is not operating anymore. So I just took the same bus as Daphne and alighted at Redhill. I walked alone... All the way home to Depot Road. Thank you dear for keeping me accompany on the phone and my friends, Puikwan, Sally for worrying about me getting kidnapped. They kept telling me to take taxi... But I didn't listen to them. Aiyooo Cab fare expensive you know! :\ But thanks ar.

And my dumb youngest brother... THREW MY STRAWBERRY PLUSHIE OUT OF THE WINDOW! The best thing is it didn't fly all the way down. But fell onto someone's side balcony. Can't get it back already...... The next day, it wasn't there anymore :(:(:(:(:( need to find something else to replace it.


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info