Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 2:10 PM


-waves-

Yesterday, watched Mr. Woodcock.


Pretty okay show to me... Not very great... Bad ending, actually it's more like no ending! DX


Hurray! Finally watched finished Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. -that's a mouthful of words!- In my opinion, the excitement only starts at episode 15! And the ending is teh best!!! LOVE IT! *^_^* Really like samurai shows! =D Now I can watch School Rumble S2!!

I like the smell of the SST gel & clot activator!! I not sure why but I like the smell!!!

And I was reading about sleep deprivation because I have been sleeping very late every night! And I found out I got lucid dreams. But lucid dreams are really fun =D And I too read about sleeping disorders. One really scary disorder is the Ondine's curse, means putting in layman terms, you forget to breathe when you are sleeping! SCARY!!

Its name is a reference to the myth of Ondine, a water nymph who had an unfaithful mortal lover. He swore to her that his "every waking breath would be a testimony of [his] love", and upon witnessing his adultery, she cursed that if he should fall asleep, he would forget to breathe. Eventually, he fell asleep from sheer exhaustion, and his breathing stopped.

Anyway, this is the best blonde joke I have ever read. I found it here.
Check it out though and tell me whether it's funny or not! =D


-Kittens HUFFING!!!-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info