Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

(o_o) blank

Monday, October 22, 2007 @ 6:37 PM


For those who know me! Yes!! I am have finally been AURA-ED! Today!

Yes, it's a RUBIK'S CUBE! A 2x2x2 to be precise! $8.50 [to those who knew what happen, sorry for being dumb @.@ it's in my genes!! =D] Bought it from Johnatton. He is like a promoter and seller for Rubik's Cube. =X

And my MCB faci is leaving us soon! He is not going to be teaching us anymore after the 1 week holidays. He is going back to do his researcher stuff again... So sad. He is the reason why I look forward to going school on monday. =( He taught me alot of things about life and of course school stuff. [KISS,SOSDD,FUBAR,AMAF] There will never be a faci like him. T_T I wish he don't have to leave...................

Was playing with my photoshop! First time doing this though. Yes! Learnt a new skill in photoshop!! So fun ^_^

Inside joke =X

-Day 1 (o_o)-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info