Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Gatherings :)

Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 11:23 PM


::23rd Aug 09::

Can you believe it? I even overslept for my primary school gathering!! xD Reached there 2hours later than the designated time, 12noon. Met them all at Vivo City. A lot of familiar faces... But I couldn't remember some of their names D: Went to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream, Merlionster, and then proceeded to Coffee Bean to chill and talk about stuff. However most of the time, there will be an really awkward silence... because there's really isn't much common topics to talk about! xD

And I also found out... that Shawn is the one who made my sticker books got confiscated!! I only remembered my sticker books got confiscated but can't remember the reason why... I cried really badly then. But now... I recalled what happened! Shawn took my sticker books and refused to return me. Teacher saw it and confiscated from him :\ I think I was primary 5 then...

Soon one by one they left, Jesslyn, GeokLian, Wileen accompanied me for 30mins. Because it was too early for me to leave!! I have another appointment later at Clarke Quay MRT control station at 6pm.

Photobucket
Merlionster!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's been such a long time... AND I'M STILL THE SHORTEST!!
ZETSUBOUSHITAAAA!~~~ I'M IN DESPAIR!~~

Photobucket
I touched a $6,000 Chinese medicine cupboard at the National Geographic store!

Said my goodbyes and made my way down to Clarke Quay through the purple line. Planning to celebrate Sylvia's birthday at Settlers' Café :) Her plans kept changing!! From BBQ at Woodlands to something else at Cityhall and now finally settled on Settlers' Café. I was a tad early so I walk-walked at central© and bought a strawberry crêpe. Got a call from Audrey, asking me to come back :( Saw June and Clarissa on the way :D

Photobucket
Crêpe!~ :P

Photobucket
With Audrey and advance birthday girl, Sylvia :)

Photobucket
Reached after walking for some distance :D

Most of us took the Happy Hour package, that consisted of main course (any at $9.50 and below), drink and playing of board games until... 9pm! xD After deciding on what food and drink, we began to play :) We played games like Pictionary, Saboteur, Taboo... anyway the last game we played was "You Must Be An Idiot!". It was really fun playing with people that I do not know xD The people who I only know were Audrey, Sylvia and Vanessa. Vanessa kept taking a lot of candid photos of us!! A lot of my unglam ones... She still uploaded them on Facebook D:

Photobucket
Looking at the...

Photobucket
Monopoly-looking Menu xD

Photobucket
I chose this as my main course :D

Photobucket
My drink, Red Dino.
Strawberry flavoured soda water.

Photobucket
Singapore theme cards & General theme cards
We played the Singapore theme cards first xD

Photobucket
Vanessa took a photo of me laughing madly at Sylvia!!
It was really really funny!!!!!

She did this...

Photobucket
She read "MONEY FACE" as "MONKEY FACE".
And she drew a monkey and boxed up his face... No wonder we couldn't guess it right xD!

Photobucket
A game that tests your IQ...
The questions on the cards are REALLY HARD!!! :\
We kept skipping cards most of the time :X

Photobucket

Photobucket
If you get the "You're an IDIOT!" card, means you have to purposely answer the question wrongly, even if you knew the answer to it.

Photobucket
The bill :X
I think Sylvia paid for it all!! Thank you :D

Photobucket
A must for group picture.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYLVIA on the 25th of AUGUST!

_________________________________

I decided to post random stuff here as well (lazy to start another post).

Watched 3 movies on the 27th Aug!!
Final Destination 4
Where Got Ghost
Year 1
I watched the first two movies with my aunt at GV Grand and the last movie at GV Tiong Bahru with ShunAn, Edmund, Puikwan and XueNi. Year 1 was pretty lame with all those random inserts from the stories in the bible. It was funny at the beginning but then it gets kinda boring at the back. Don't watch it if you have to pay!!!! xD We smuggled food from the NTUC Fairprice in. Tried the sweetcorn at the Candybar. And later, we sat down at Burger King discussing about random stuff.

Photobucket
Taken with XueNi's iPhone function, "Puripuri".

Ordered with XueNi decals from decalgirl.com. Thanks for tempting me!!! xD I bought a decalskin for my iPod and for my NDS as well :D Bank transferred $34.62 to her for them.
ZETSUBOUSHITAAA!~ Buying more stuffs online has left me in despair! D:

Finally worked at Gold Class today, it was fun at the beginning with WeeTong. But then when he ended work at 7pm, I was really bored. I wasn't very close with Din, LiWei and Roy. So I was hoping time would passed faster and I could leave at 10pm! Tick-tock, it's 10pm. I bid my goodbyes and quickly go down to get my clothes to change. WenHao's shift ended at 10pm as well. It's really nice of him to send me home on his new bike :) It has been a long time since I last ridden a motorbike! If I'm not wrong, the last time I have ridden on a bike was my papa's in secondary school. It was really scary at first but the fear gradually fade away leaving behind the excitement and fun xD Thanks again!

I got my "9" movie poster from Uncle Nick :) Yay!~ "9" by Tim Burton.
It will be out on 09.09.09 :)

Photobucket
My mama went to dump the entire sweetcorn into Sky's cage...
Although sweetcorn is its favourite food, it is now terrified of the giant one :X

Koko is so cute right now! Kept wanting attention xD I put it down, walked few steps back and clapped my hands twice. Koko flew to me. Next I put it down again, walked few steps back, clapped my hands twice... AND STARTED RUNNING. Koko flew to chase me down xD It was really funny. Kept wanting me to rub its head as well... :\ It will put its head on my hand. If I didn't response, it will start making chirping sounds, until I start rubbing its head!

What other stuffs can I write about... Oh ya!
Tomorrow going to collect the boots from Telok Blangah East post office with Puikwan... Yes. Again, no one opened the door for the poor postman. So now poor me had to go down and collect it. And also... tomorrow is the HSBC TREETOP WALK hike! :) Can't wait! Need to sleep soon as well... Need to get up early :\

One more thing... CAN SHUN AN SURVIVE TOMORROW'S HIKE WITH HIS WEAK LEGS?!
Stay tune to find out ;)


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info