Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

3rd time.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 11:59 PM


Going to take my 3rd Traffic Police test tomorrow...
Don't have much confidence but... I hope I do pass.
I want to feel what is it really like to finally pass the test.
I really do. *takes deep breath* Luck!~

--edited/add on--

I failed... for the 3rd time. This time, I obtained 12 demerit points and 1 immediate failure. If I didn't get that 1 immediate failure... I WOULD HAVE PASSED! T_T... I was on my way back to BBDC when I got that. I didn't hold my steering wheel firmly enough, thus the car was steered to the left side and nearly hit the curb. The tester got frightened so he gave me immediate fail for "Improper action causing accident/near accident". I didn't even hit at all and I managed to steer the car back in time :( That Yap Huat Choon is not lenient at all! Angry man with angry face and angry voice... Such an angry person :\

But after thinking over, I realized... the frightened face of the tester was a really funny sight :X I have frightened my instructors countless of times but this is the first for tester. Nevermind, this is also not my first time failing. I will definitely pass the next test! Definitely. I have improved tremendously. Spent another $295 to retake. My money... My one month pay... Good bye.

My next TP would most probably be on October. No more lessons on September so I have to take my TP on October. Shit... ALMOST TWO MONTHS OF NO DRIVING PRACTICE! Should be okay right? Because for my this TP, I had one month of no driving practice. Followed by 3 lessons before my TP date.

Jeffery Cheong SF, my favourite instructor, will be teaching me again. One thing for sure, I'll be looking forward to the driving lessons :)

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info