Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Pets pets pets!

Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 11:34 PM


I'll put a pause on my Natsu Masuri post to blog about my pets :)

funnybirds
Not these birds xD

Here's some updates on Koko :)

Photobucket
Koko's wings has been clipped.
So no more flying so high and banging straight into walls and ceilings.
I see also I scared for it:\
All the feathers are with XueNi now!! xD

newcage
A brand new $75 cage for Koko :)
So what happen to the smaller cage?

skycage
It's for Sky now.
No more fighting with yipyip and Ocean :)
But... Sky knows how to escape from this cage!!! :\
SO NAUGHTY!

sleepingkoko

closeupsleeping
Koko slept on my desk that day :)
So cute that I cannot resist not taking its pictures :P

Photobucket
It woke up due to the red light my camera produce when I'm in super macro mode.
Must be too glaring... D:

yipocean
And for yipyip and Ocean?
They are still as loving as ever :)

Has been playing Neopets recently, due to XueNi's influence... D:
Here are my neopets, blurb3rry and llamallamalover.

blurb3rry
My very first pet in the game :)
It was a Blue Kacheek at first but then I accidentally let it play with a Magical Green Meerca plushie. So it evolved into a Green Meerca :\ Oh the horror. It was really ugly. I went to buy a yellow paintbrush to paint it yellow. Next, I earned enough neopoints to buy a Red Usul Morphing potion. And it's been that way ever since :D

llamallama
I have adopted this christmas Gnorbu :)
Why would anyone abandon such a sweet thing! D:

After that, I dressed them up! It was really fun :D

blurnew

llamanew

Lastly, let us listen to what the swallowtail caterpillar has to say :)

swallowtail
"I'm POWERFUL and ALMIGHTY!!!"


-Next up: Natsu Masuri with no delay-


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info