Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Again and again.

Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 3:52 AM


::26th Dec 08::


Yes. I'm. At. The. Science.Centre. Again. Aiyoo..!!! xD This time is to bring my brothers, cousin and aunt there. They haven't been there for a long time. So I decided... Since I'm free on Friday, I'll bring them there bah. So there I am again. And again, the crowd there is x1000 times worse than last week :\ We had to queue for 45mins just to buy the tickets!!! Terrible. When we are finally in there, I brought them to see the different exhibitions there. Tick-tock. It's soon going to be 3pm. Tesla Coil time :D! We ran all the way to the Atrium to watch the Tesla Coil performance. I love it! And still loving it!! :D


Watch me trying to "arm-chio" at the camera :$


I was trying to get one of them to try out the vibrating chair...
But all of them chickened out. And I'm certainly not going to try it again like the time I been there in July.


Still very nostalgic! T_T~
I miss Chickadee and Duck very much.
(those who don't know them, I'll try to post a picture of them next time)

And this time, I get to go to the Ecogarden!! But however, I didn't manage to walk everywhere. Because people were complaining that they are hot and wanted air-con =__=


Mosquito ferns. They are really like mosquito... Refused to leave my finger alone!!!
All stuck to my finger like mosquito to blood :\


There's an iguana in a cage there :P


Sorry, I just had the urge of doing that, though it makes myself looks like a twit.
^_^V


Flowers~


And flowers~


And more flowers!~
(Just to show I too can take pretty photographs hoh!!)

After that, my brother, Daryl, wanted to take the Morphis Ride. $4 for a 5mins ride...



It's a like a small space shuttle. We all go aboard it and see a silly dinosaur movie playing in front while the shuttle moves like a roller coaster ride. Thank god I didn't puke at anyone in the ride. It's a horrible ride. I knew I was gonna feel this way after taking the ride and I knowingly took it. Argh! Stupid stupid stupid me. Never gonna ride this again. Though little kids love it a lot... *makes puking sounds* Went the shop again and pondered over whether should I buy the branded sea monkey... The set costs $26!! After thinking for like extremely long, I decided not to after all :( But I really missed the time watching the sea monkeys swim about in the container. So happy. After this, we had to go meet my mama at IMM at 6pm.



I don't know when I will be coming back to Science Centre again. Not so soon, I guess. But maybe when there is a new exhibition featuring :3 Till then see you Science Centre~ Wait! One more random picture!!!


What am I looking at? :X

***
NEXT POST IS THE ZOO OUTING!! WHEE! I'M LIKE SO EXCITED!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info