Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Hair Cut and Style!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @ 3:30 AM


::11th Apr 10::

Finally the day I have decided to have a new hairstyle :) Met up with XueNi and Edmund at 10.30am and we made our way to a hairdresser shop nearby to XueNi's house. Everyone is going to have a change in their hairstyles today! XueNi is going to rebond her hair and Edmund is going to cut his hair. As for me, I was super indecisive. I'm not sure whether I should rebond my hair or cut/dye my hair! Big decision, very big decision.

And then, I have decided... to cut and dye my hair with red highlights as it's much cheaper than rebonding :X The hairdresser started off with XueNi first because rebonding takes up a lot of time and there's a lot of procedures to it. So when it comes to the waiting part of her rebonding procedure, it was my turn. Cut hair first to... jellyfish style. xD I did regret a little because I kinda missed my old hairstyle :X My hair length is still the same; only the top layer was cut short.

Photobucket
Wore contacts! So I could seeee~

Photobucket

Photobucket
My hair :(

After that, it's time for the highlights! Red~
(now it has faded to brown though, because I took such a damn long time to blog this post :\)


Photobucket
Looking pretty silly; but kinda cute xD

Anyway, when Edmund and I were over and done, XueNi was still not finish with hers! Rebonding sure takes up lots of time D: We spent our entire day there in that hairdresser shop! Like around six hours of our lives there.

Photobucket
Edmund and I, with our new hairstyles.
& XueNi still need to trim her hair after the rebonding was done.

Photobucket
Whee *v^_^V*
My $75 hairstyle~

Photobucket
Testing on XueNi's spectacles~
I still look okay with specs. Thank goodness~ :P

Photobucket
& finally at 6pm, all of us have our new hairstyles! :D

From there, they went to my house for dinner. Apparently, they enjoyed having dinner at my house; especially on Sunday. Because there's soup! @.@ And we also tried to level up our camwhore skills. I think we did gain a bit of experience on that xP

Photobucket
Okay????? :3


=end=

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info